This article is about the Mahaurja Kusum Online Registration which was recently launched by the Maharashtra State Government. So this scheme is fundamentally beneficial for all the farmers of the state. The government wants to encourage farmers to use solar energy. That’s why www.mahaurja.com registration is being launched for this purpose under Kusum Mahaurja Registration.
Under this program, farmers will get solar pumps for irrigation. 95% subsidy will be given by all farmers on these solar pumps. To take advantage of this program, farmers must check the online registration process. Only then they can be eligible to get solar pump. In this article, get all the information regarding pm Kusum yojana 2022 eligibility criteria’s, document required etc.
Kusum Yojana Registration 2022
Under Kusum Yojana, farmers will be able to get three types of irrigation pumps (7.5, 5 and 3 HP) of capacity. Farmers who do not have electricity in their fields can apply for this scheme. Other categories of people will get 90% subsidy and SC and ST will get 95% subsidy for these pumps.
There are many people waiting for Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana online Application. Government of Maharashtra has started the deployment of 01 lakh number off grid solar powered agriculture found in phase wise men under Mukhyamantri shop Krishi pump Yojana. We all know that, there are many people who want to get information regarding Mukhyamantri for Krishi pump Yojana online application form.
Key Features of Kusum Mahaurja Yojana Solar Pump
Some of the salient features of this diagram you can see below:-
- As we said earlier in our article that farmers have to pay only 5% and 10% of the total amount for irrigation pumps depending on their category. The rest 90% and 95% will be paid by the government itself.
- With these solar pumps, the government wants to make its state pollution free. Because diesel pumps are becoming a cause of pollution. In this way the government can reduce pollution.
- Poor farmers were also unable to pay their high electricity bills. Therefore, thanks to solar pumps, they could get relief from high bills.
The Maharashtra government has so far given more than 25,000 solar pumps to farmers and this distribution will be doubled in the second phase of distribution.
- All farmers who are near rivers, boreholes and wells can enroll in this program.
- All the farmers who do not have electricity connection will be benefited from this scheme.
- Farmers who have 2.5 acres of farmland can request a 3 HP solar pump.
- Farmers with 5 acres of land can request a solar pump with a capacity of 5 HP.
- Farmers having more than 5 acres can request a solar pump with a capacity of 7.5 HP.
Program Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria’s for www.mahaurja.com registration
- Only farmers of Maharashtra can apply for Kusum Yojana.
- Farmers who already have electricity connections available in their fields cannot enroll in the programme.
- Only those farmers can apply who will use these pumps to irrigate their crops. These pumps are to be used for personal use.
- Aadhar card copy of farmer.
- Affidavit of no objection if there is more than one farmer.
- Paper copy of bank book.
- Cadastre Papers.
- Passport size photo of farmer.
- Farmers should have all the necessary documents and have a bank account in their name.
Mahaurja Kusum Registration contact details
Here are some Kusum Mahaurja contact numbers for each city’s offices. Where you can contact and ask anything regarding this diet.
Maharashtra Energy Development Agency Headquarters Address: Aundh Road, Near Animal Husbandry Commissionerate, Opposite Spicer College, Aundh, Pune – 411007.
Contact: 020 35000450
Amravati Contact: 0721-2661610
Mumbai Phone Number: 022 – 4968558
Nagpur Contact: 0712-256425
Kolhapur Contact Details : 0231-2680009
Aurangabad Phone Number: 0240-2653595
Latur Phone Number: 02382-226680
Pune Contact Number: 020 3500000454
Nashik Contact Information: 0253 2598685
Mahaurja Kusum Registration 2022
You can easily apply for Mahaurja Kusum online Registration by following these steps:-
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Energy Development Agency https://kusum.mahaurja.com/
- You will get the home page of the site.
- Now select the Solar option on the home page.
- Now enter your e-mail address or your username and password.
- Here you can get the link of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme.
- After selecting this link a new web page will open.
- Yes or No Select whether you have diesel pump or not.
- Now fill the online form with your address and other details.
- Now after filling your cell phone number, you will get OTP for confirmation.
- Enter this OTP in the field provided in the request form
- Click on submit button.
- Now fill your address for communication details.
- Fill the details about Kharif / Rabi.
- Fill the bank details like Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Number, Account Holder Name, IFSC Code and Address etc.
- Download all the documents now.
- Now click on I accept all terms and conditions.
- After checking all the details, click on the submit tab.
- In this way you will be successfully registered for Kusum Yojana Maharashtra.
What is Kusum Mahaurja Registration Solar Panel Subsidy?
Launched Maharashtra state government, encourage the farmers to use solar energy.
Who are eligible to get benefits of free solar panel subsidy scheme in Maharashtra?
Maharashtra state farmers.
How to apply online for Kusum Mahaurja Registration?
Complete information regarding registration given on the same page you can check the steps and complete your registration.
Is their any Mahaurja Kusum Registration contact number?
Complete information regarding Mahaurja Kusum Registration contact number given on the same page.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Mahaurja Kusum Registration 2022. For more information details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.