State Government of Telangana has recently introduced the LRS Scheme (layout regularization scheme). Telangana Government invites the online application form TS layout regularization scheme at official portal. If Anyone who want to apply for telangana LRS Scheme, mast check ok mandatory guidelines, eligibility criteria etc. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding layout regularization scheme (LRS) in Telangana.
People of Telangana can fill online application form at lrs.telangana.gov.in portal. Also candidate are able to check fees calculator, application status and last date to fill TS Land regularization scheme application form. State Government of Telangana has approved layout regularization scheme telangana regularization of unapproved and illegal layout rules. This new rule is applicable for under state including rural and urban areas.
Telangana government aims to promote plant development of urban areas in state. It government aims to develop approved layout and development of integrated Township through both public and private initiatives. State Government of Telangana has observed that there are many unapproved and illegal layout which are violating the statutory development plant. Government aims to set a standard of development and basic infrastructure facilities like proper roads, street lights and drainage system.
Telangana LRS Scheme
layout regularization scheme by State Government of Telangana is lot to promote Urban Development and environment friendly and healthy manner. We all know that there are many unapproved and illegal ways of development seed directly by the government. As per new Land regularization scheme in telangana regularization of unapproved layout will unable to get building permission from concerned authorities.
Highlights of LRS Scheme In Telangana
- Scheme Name– Land Regularization scheme
- Launched by – telangana government
- Benefits – state people
- Main objective– regulation of unapproved layout
- Official website – lrs.telangana.gov.in
LRS Scheme in Telangana Latest Notifications
We all know that there are many candidates who wants to know how to apply for LRS Scheme in Telangana at lrs.telanagana.gov.in portal. Can you submit their application form with sale deed. After that payment of prescribed fee and charges. Fill the separate application form and regulation of unapproved plots and another is penalization regulation of unauthorized building. For unapproved plans on the have to be 10% of the amount for minimum of Rs 10000 shall be paid with application form and balance amount shall be paid within 6 months from date of submission of application form.
Layout regularization scheme in Telangana, government of Telangana has taken another commendable step with TS Land regularization scheme. State Government of Telangana has invite online application form for LRS Scheme Telangana. If you want to know more and how you can apply under this scheme then read out this whole article till the end.
Document required –
- Copy of registered sale deed
- Title deed attested by gazetted officer
- Plan layout
- Master plan layout mention the plot area
- Area coming closer to Road
So guys these are some information that you have to provide for Telangana LRS Scheme.
Important information/Mandatory norms for TS LRS Scheme
- Land regularization scheme in telangana Road width should be minimum 9 meter.
- In Case weaker section layout for a lot less than hundred square meter road width should be 06 meter.
- If required Road width is not available then depth for widening equal on both sides will be insisted and water bodies will be preserved in a layout.
- The regularization measure is not applicable for the plot or Layout from the application of land dispute or claim over title, boundary disputes.
How to apply for telangana LRS Scheme?
If you want to apply and fill Land regularization scheme application form, then follow the below mentioned steps –
- First open the official website, LRS Telangana.
- On the homepage click on apply for LRS link.
- After that you have to enter your mobile number and click on generate OTP option.
- In the next page candidate need to to fill various information in this online application form.
Choose the following details –
- Regularization type
- Plot layout
- Applicant details
Finally click on submit button and complete your application form.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
LRS Stands for land regularization Scheme.
Telangana state government
To promote plant development of urban areas in the state. Encourage development through approved layout and development of integrated Township for both public and private initiatives.
Complete guideline procedure mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us.