Government of Telangana has introduce online Land Record portal which named as Maa Bhoomi Telangana. This portal introduce to provide Land Record online. The help of Maa Bhoomi portal, state people are able to get various certified documents that related to to land records. Today in this article we will share you complete information add specification related to MAA BHOOMI PORTAL. Step by step application procedure for pahani land record & ROR-1B, Adangal land records.
Telangana government has introduced a online portal which named as Maa Bhoomi Telangana. On this portal state people are able to get ways land records like records of right, Adangal/Pahani etc. We all know that, if we need any land related documents then we have to visit the offices. This process is time consuming. So government of Telangana has introduced maa bhoomi telangana land record portal. If you want to check your land latest information then read this whole article and get complete application procedure.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana
If any state people who wants to know your land status like records of right (ROR), Pahani & ROR-1B, amendment register, survey number pending for clearance. There are various information that available on ccla.telangana.gov.in portal.
This portal launched by revenue department, main objective to start Maa Bhoomi telangana Land Record portal. Records and updating protection of revenue records. Are so that people are able to get these all information. available online. In the below paragraph we will share some overview that will help you to get quick information.
Highlights of Maa Bhoomi Portal
- Name of portal – Maabhoomi
- State– telangana
- Launched by- telangana state government
- Main objective – online land record
- Benefits – state people
- Official website –
On this portal there are various services available such as:
- Aadhar linking to account
- Land record
- Survey number
- Pahani details
- Village ROR-1B
- Land certificate correction
There are many services that now available Maa Bhoomi Telangana Online Portal. Government has introduced online Land Record portal which helps state candidate to get online services. Implementation of Land Record portal this will increase efficiency and correction. Also this will decrease the gathering and visiting of state people to the offices. Many documents that later to Land Record are available online. There is no need to visit officers while you will get certified copy of the document in just 10 to 15 days while sitting at your home.
Check Adangal/Pahani via Maa Bhoomi Telangana Portal
If you want to check your pahani document, then you have to read out below mentioned guidelines:
- First open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage click on your pahani option.
A new page displayed on your screen where you have to enter the following details –
- Survey number
- Account number
After that you have to select following details-
- District name
- Village name
After that you have to click on submit button.
Now your land details will appear on your screen.
CADASTRAL MAPS OF RURAL AREAS at ccla.telangana.gov.in portal
If you want to check, CADASTRAL MAPS OF RURAL AREAS, then you have to follow below ka lines.
- First open official website of CCLA Telangana Land Records.
- On the homepage click on know your land status option.
- A new web page displayed on your screen.
- Select “CADASTRAL MAPS OF RURAL AREAS” link.
- This will take you to a new webpage.
Where select following details-
- District name
- Select village
After that your information will be available on your screen.
How to check property tax payment details on ccla telangana?
If you want to check property tax payment details, then need to follow below guideline.
- First open official website direct link given here.
- On the homepage you need to select know your property details option.
- After that, A new web page displayed on your screen.
You need to select following details.
- GHMC property tax
- GHMC Vacant land tax
- CDMA property tax
- CDMA vacant land tax
For example: choose GHMC property tax link available on your screen.
- After that, new web page displayed on your screen.
Now you have to select the following details-
- Select circle
- PTIN No.
- Owner name
- Door NO
Enter the captcha code and click on search property tax option.
Check Land Transaction Deeds at CCLA Telangana Portal
If you want to check land transaction deed certificate, then follow below mentioned steps.
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage you need to select know your land details.
- After that a new web page displayed on your screen.
- Select land transaction deed option.
Now select the following details-
- Deed Details
- Encumbrance Details
- For example Choose Deed Details option.
- A New webpage displayed on your screen.
- Select a registration details, enter the captcha code and click on search button.
- Your information available on your screen.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
Chief commissioner of land administration is the head of Revenue Department.
ROR stand for record of right. This record shows how write on land are derived for land under and record the property transaction from time to time.
If you want to download your pahani document then follow below mentioned guidelines.
ROR full form is records of right.
If you want to know more about CCLA Webland Telangana then read out above article.
Final words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Record Portal. For updated information in touch with us and get latest updates.