Maharashtra government has introduced Magel Tyala Shettale scheme. This is a great initiative that started by Maharashtra government as farm pond. Under Magel Tyala Shettale scheme, government aims to provide source of water to the farm land. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Maharashtra farm pond subsidy scheme. Also you will get complete application procedure, eligibility criteria and documents required for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme .
Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme, maharashtra government has launched Maharashtra Shettale Farm Pond Scheme. Under this scheme government is going to provide permanent source of water to the farmers for their farming land. We all know that there are many farmers home agriculture goods affected without any permanent source of irrigation. State Government of Maharashtra has allocated Rs. 204 crore for the implementation of scheme.
Also the benefit under Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme will be transfer transferred directly in the bank accounts of farmers. According 12 formation eligible farmers will get 50,000 directly in their bank accounts to construct a pond in their farmland. If you want to know more Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme then read this whole article till the end.
Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme 2022
State Government of Maharashtra has also allocated 204 Crore rupees for the implementation of farm pond subsidy scheme. As per main objective of this scheme every farmer in the state will get permanent butter source for their agricultural land. Beneficiary farmer will get direct benefit of maharashtra farm pond subsidy scheme into their bank accounts. Under this scheme government aims to provide 51,369 farm pond to the farmers. As per notification released by Maharashtra government eligible farmer will get 50000 of amount directly transfer to other bank account to construct a pond in their farm land.
Overview of Magel Tyala Shettale scheme
- Name of scheme – Maharashtra Tyala farm pond subsidy scheme
- State – Maharashtra
- Main Benefits – Farm pond Subsidy
- Launched By – State Government Maharashtra
- Eligible Beneficiary – Farmers
- Official website – egs.mahaonline.gov.in
Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme 2022
This is a first ever kind indicated that started by Maharashtra government to provide permanent source of water for the agricultural land. Under this scheme government aims to provide 50000 rupees to the beneficiary farmer directly transferred to the bank account. State government has made a provision under every farm pond project will be geo-tagged to monitor the progress of work. In simple words the progress of every farm pond project will be tracked by geo-tagged. As of now government has received 2.83 lakh application till date for farm pond. Application for our farm pond subsidy scheme will be invited to the online procedure.
There are some eligibility criteria that applicant must have to follow As given below –
- The farmers would be owner of at least 0.60 hectare farm land.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- All farmers or group of farmers are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Magel Shettale scheme.
Registration Procedure for Magel Tyala Shettale scheme
All those farmers who want to apply for Maharashtra Tyala Shettale scheme, you have to follow the below procedure –
- First applicant need to visit the official website directly given here.
- On the homepage you have to click on Maharashtra Magel Tyala Shettale scheme.
- After that you have to fill the registration form.
- Enter all the required details.
- After completion of registration new applicant can login by using the user id and password to fill application form for Magel Tyala Shettale scheme.
- Interested candidate can also contact to the nearest Panchayat or Taluka office for the registration under farm pond subsidy scheme in maharashtra.
How to Track Magel Tyala Shettale scheme?
If you want to check your application status then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website link given here.
- On the home page you have to click on track your status option.
- You can track your application status buy this direct link.
- Enter the details that required in to track Tyala Shettale scheme.
- After that your application status will appear on your screen.
For any questions regarding the scheme you can call on toll free helpline number to the concerned department.
- Toll free helpline number – 1800-120-8040
Selection of Beneficiary
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) farmers and families who have committed suicide will be given first priority.
- First preference will be given to applicants as per the seniority list of the farmers applying.
FAQs Magel Tyala Shettale scheme
under this scheme government aims to provide financial help to the farmers for Farm pond
this financial help and amount will be transferred directly to the eligible farmers bank account
you can apply for the scheme by following above-mentioned easiest steps.
Ans- under this scheme government aims to provide financial help to the farmers for Farm pond.
Ans- this financial help and amount will be transferred directly to the eligible farmers bank account.
Ans- you can apply for the scheme by following above-mentioned easiest steps.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update.