Maharashtra state government has come with employment registration portal. This portal named as Maha job portal Registration. This web portal state people are able to get various within the state. In this article, we are committed to share complete information about Mahajobs registration 2021. Also you will get step by step implementation process and registration guidance.
We all know that, employment is a challenging subject & problem that we are facing in our country. There are many who are looking for new employment opportunities. There are various program and interactive started by Maharashtra government to overcome from unemployment. Chief Minister of Maharashtra launch great imitative through which people will get employment opportunities on a single portal.
Maha job portal 2021
Mahajobs Portal is a kind initiative that started by Chief Minister Udhav Thakre. With the help of Maha Jobs porta website, those candidates who are looking for job opportunities within the state are able to get job regarding information. Interested candidates are able to find job as per the sector wise and experience wise. There is also facility for employer who looking for skilled labour. In case if you are looking for registration procedure at Maharashtra mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in. Then you have to find out our below heading and read step by step guidelines.
As per reports, Maha job portal Registration getting a great response and at least 13 thousand job seeker and 147 entrepreneurs have already signed up on the website. This is the portal launched to provide employment opportunities to the local residents. Mahajobs Poral helps to find skilled and Semi skilled employees. Subhash Desai maharashtra industries minister said that it was mandatory for jobs to make registration at the portal and submit the domicile certificate.
Overview of mahajob portal gov in
mahajobs portal, government of Maharashtra has introduced maha jobs portal. This portal design and development for state unemployed youth who looking for job opportunities within the state. With the help of mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal state unemployed youth are able to get latest private and government job information. This is a great initiative that started by Maharashtra government to provide job opportunities. Also on this portal employer able to get skilled workers as per their education qualification and experience.
Key Details of mahajob portal gov in
|Name of Portal||Maha Jobs Portal|
|Launched By||CM Maharashtra|
|Main Objective||To provide employment Opportunities|
|Official Web portal||mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in|
Candidate can apply for job in 17 sector which are available on this platform. On Maha Jobs Portal, there are below sectors –
- And other
Maha job portal Registration is the joint venture between department of industries and department of labour and skill development and entrepreneurship, government of Maharashtra. And Main Objective of mahajobs portal in to provide local manpower and employment opportunities available for companies.
Maha job portal website 2021 Latest Updates
Mahajobs Portal, state Government of Maharashtra has introduce Mahajobs Portal. This portal is very helpful for unemployed youth who looking for employment opportunities. On Mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in portal unemployed youth are able to get job opportunities in various sectors like engineering, textile, pharmaceutical, logistic etc. In this article we will share complete information regarding registration at mahajobs portal.
- Main objective of this maha jobs portal, used to link job seeker and entrepreneur directly.
- This will reduce the gap between demand and supply of Manpower.
- Also this portal help to find in skilled & unskilled labour for the companies in easiest manner.
- This portal is also create a smooth function for industries in Maharashtra to get suitable local workers.
Important Sectors Available
The following presented MHA jobs portal –
- Aerospace and aviation
- Food processing
- Electronics and hardware
- Iron and
- Life science
- Paint and coating
- Capital goods
- Food processing
How to make mahajobs registration at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in?
If you want to make register yourself you need to follow the below simplest procedure –
- First open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select ” job seeker registration” option.
- After that a new page display on your screen.
Enter the following details –
- Full name
- Do you have domicile certificate of Maharashtra? (Yes/No)
- Mobile number
- OPT (Shared on registered mobile number)
- Email ID ( OTP Shared on registered email ID)
After that you have to choose your password captcha code and click on submit option.
- Once you create your profile successfully, login into your account by entering your credentials.
Now upload your documents and enter the following details –
- Personal information
- Academic information
- Permanent address
- Work experience
- SKill details
After, entering all this details you are able to make registration successfully.
How to search job at maha jobs portal?
If you want to search job, you need to follow the below simple procedure –
- First you have to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to select search job option.
After that you have to apply following filter to get optimized result.
- Skill category
After that you will get information about the currently hiring.
- You can click on the name of company to you more about the job.
- Once you applied for the job you will get the tracking ID. This tracking id will help you to track your application.
Employer registration for season
Employer who wants to hire employees, have to follow the below procedure –
- First visit the official website and click on employee registration of them.
- New page appear on your screen where you have to enter the following details such as:
- Company name
- Contact person
- Mobile number
- Mail ID
- At last enter the password and click on get OTP option.
- Verify by entering OTP in the given space.
- Now feel the captcha code and click on restore option.
Through this way you are able to complete your employer registration process.
Helpline number –
- Contact number –022-613-16405
- Email ID -email@example.com
FAQs at Maha Jobs Portal
Ans- this web portal created by Maharashtra government to provide latest job opportunities.
Ans- if you want to make a registration as a job seeker then you have to follow the above mentioned.
Ans- complete information about the document provided in the above article.
Note: Stay connected with us and get latest updates about Maharashtra sarkari yojana.