State government of West Bengal has introduced “WB Mamata Kitchen Scheme“. The government aims to sport migrant workers who suffered with financial and loss jobs due to covid-19 pandemic. Main objective to provide meals at 5 rupees to the poor people and migrant workers who lost their job due to covid-19 pandemic. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding West Bengal Mamata Kitchen Scheme (Didir Rannaghar). Also you will get complete and updated details about Didir Rannaghar (Mamata’s Kitchen).
Trinamool Congress Mamta Banerjee has launched Didir Rannaghar (Mamta Kitchen Scheme). Under this scheme government has taken a decision to provide a meal would cost at little as 05 rupees during Durga Puja. Kitchen will be functional everyday between 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the menu which changes every day.
Mamata Kitchen Scheme 2022
Didir Rannaghar Scheme launched by west bengal government to provide meals at Rs. 05 during Durga Puja period. The community kitchen will be functional at everyday between 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. And the menu will change on daily basis and will comprise of mostly vegetarian and will include rice, Dal, mix vegetable, Shukto, Soyabean, khichdi & Papad. We all know that west bengal government has started various initiatives to provide benefits for state people.
Overview of Mamata Kitchen Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mamata Kitchen’s|
|Launched by||WB Govt.|
|Main Benefits||Meals at 05 Rupees|
|Started by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Timing||11 a.m. to 3 p.m|
Important Highlights of Mamata Kitchen Scheme
- West bengal government will provide meals at Rupees 05.
- Mamata’s Kitchen already started its functioning in the various parts of West Bengal State.
- Also west bengal government prepares for durga Puja celebration with social distancing.
- Didir Rannaghar Kitchen detective started by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- Also state government of West Bengal plans to run Similar kitchen across the state.
- Apart from cooked food Mamta kitchen scheme, state government is planning to donate cloth to poor people during this festival season.
- With Didir Rannaghar Kitchen pledge undertaken by TMC government to support those who are battling to feed their family members due to covid-19 pandemic.
WB Mamata Kitchen Implementation procedure
West bengal government preparing for durga Puja Festival with social distance. This initiative aims to provide low cost cooked food for those whom financial condition is not good and lost their livelihood due to covid-19 pandemic. This imitative bring positive response among the people who are struggling to find daily meal. As the implementation process Mamata’s Kitchen is already functioning in various part of West Bengal State. It includes howarah district, belgachhia and barrackpore etc.
Also special attention will be paid to maintain hygiene in Mamata Kitchen Scheme. State government bill popularize Didir Rannaghar Scheme with several posters and public hygiene messages at block level.
Didir Rannaghar Scheme FAQs
This is scheme launched by west bengal government to provide meals at very low cost.
Complete benefits of Mamata’s Kitchen mentioned above.
11 A.M to 03 P.M
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the Didir Rannaghar Scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case you have any query/question then ask us in comment section.