Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi on Sunday announced and launched Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme to give ownership rights. Under Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Registration 2022, Punjab government is going to give ownership rights to the people living in houses within the Lal lakir of villages and cities.
We all know that in Punjab there are many families were living in Lal Lakir property. Punjab government decided to launch this scheme for families who are under red streak in villages and cities. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Mera ghar Mera naam registration. Also you will get complete eligibility criteria document required and important benefits of Punjab Lal lakeer registration scheme for property ownership.
Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
If you don’t know about “Lal lakir” refers to the land that is the part of village habitation and is used for non agriculture purpose. Chief Minister Charanjeet singh channi said that, this is a much needed assistance specially dost from midi and underprivileged. This information given by Chief Minister during addressing a state level function organized. During this occasion Deputy Chief Minister Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa and revenue minister Karuna Chaudhary present.
|Scheme Name||Mera Ghar Mera Naam|
|Launched by||chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi|
|Beneficiaries||people living in houses within the Lal Lakeer of villages and cities|
|Mode of application||not prescribed|
State government of Punjab launched this scheme for the Welfare of people living in houses that come under lal lakir. We all know that people living in lal Lakeer have no ownership right of property. After getting ownership of their houses, these houses will be sellable and marketable.
You might be Looking for a new scheme was launched by punjab State Government. Mera Ghar Mera naam registration. Complete information regarding Punjab Lal lakir registration scheme given on the same page.
Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme In Punjab 2022 Application Form
Punjab state government is going to complete all the formalities of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Registration. As of now government has declare the scheme. State people have to wait for official announcement and registration for Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam 2022.
As we all know that, there are many applicants who wants to get information regarding mera ghar mera naam scheme. This scheme launched with main objective to provide ownership right of lal lakir.
Benefits of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
State government has launched this scheme to find very helpful, check out complete information given below.
- Those people who are living in Lal lakir property get ownership rights.
- Around 13000 villages will get benefits of Mera ghar mera naam online registration.
- After getting ownership of houses they are able to sell their properties.
- Earlier this scheme was launched only for residents of villages but now been extended to The Eligible resident of cities within Lal Lakir.
- After getting proper identification of verification will be given of property cards (Sanads) to give ownership rights.
- The beneficiaries will be given a time of 15 days to file their objection and in case no reply is received from them the property card will be issued that will serve the purpose of registry.
Read More: Punjab Labour Card
Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme registration
As we all know that this scheme is a newly launched scheme by Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi. Till now government has launched any registration under mera ghar mera naam scheme. There are some commonly used application procedure for registration purpose given as below.
Read More: Punjab Labh Patri Card
- First applicant needs to visit official web page. (Yet to be announced)
- On the homepage applicant needs to complete Mera Ghar Mera Naam online registration form.
- After that field Mera Ghar Mera Naam registration form.
- Enter all the required information.
- This scheme will serve the people who have property in lalki they will get ownership of the property.
- Right now registration is not started.
- Vendor registration will start this will update on our webpage.
Punjab State government.
Complete information regarding mera ghar mera naam registration given on same page.
No, only punjab state people can apply online for scheme.
Complete details about registration given on same page.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Mera Ghar Mera Naam in Punjab. For more information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.
Read More: Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana