Central government of India, pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji has launched national common mobility card (NCMC). This one Nation one mobility card will enable the people to pay multiple kind of transport charges including Metro service and toll tax across the country. Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji launched NCMC through video conferencing, also PM Modi land of Delhi Metro first driverless train. Now interested people can make National common mobility card through online process. In this article we will share you complete registration procedure for one Nation one mobility card.
National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) idea was floated by Nandan nilekani committee set up by Reserve Bank of India. In this committee five members under nilekani the former chairperson of Unique Identification Authority of India has proposed a host of measure including all the payments by the government to Citizen through digital mode to reduce number of cash transaction in the country. NCMC will allow passenger with rupay debit card issued in last 18 months by 23 banks including SBI UCO Bank Canara Bank Punjab National Bank etc. Can be swiped for metro travel.
What is National Common Mobility Card (NCMC)?
National common mobility card can be used by people to pay their bus travel, toll tax parking charges detail shopping and even can they be draw the money. Common Mobility Card is also known as one Nation one mobility card. There are many candidates who wants to apply for one Nation one mobility card. Before going to apply candidate must have check ok complete registration procedure and partner Banks.
Quick Details of NCMC Card
|Name of Card||National common mobility card|
|Launched by||PM narendra Modi ji|
|Benefits||people are able to get multiple services with NCMC|
|Date of launch||28 December 2020|
|Mode of Launch||video conferencing|
One Nation One Mobility Card Used in Various Transactions
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will launch the fully operational common mobility card for Metro travel on 23 long AirPort Express line. In National common mobility card is an automatic fare collection system. With the help of NCMC allows card holder to pay their parking charges, toll taxes, retail shopping as well as withdraw money. In upcoming Delhi Metro, the Automatic fare collection system will fully accepted through common mobility card.
Will the implementation of one nation one mobility card provide fully automatic trains will reduce human intervention in operations and offer more reliability and safety. The system also bring more flexibility in train operations. As per Delhi Metro Rail Corporation spokesperson said that the number of trains in service can be regulated on the basis of demand without depending upon availability of crew.
Main Objective of national common mobility card
- People can use this card for multiple purpose like transport charges including Metro service and toll tax across the country.
- On this occasion Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji also flagged off Delhi Metro first driverless train through video conferencing.
- This contactless card with the common mobility card is available with almost 25 banks.
- NCMC cards are issued from banks on debit/credit card prepaid product platform.
- Customer can use single card for making payments across the segment including Metro, bus, railway, toll tax, parking, smart City and retail shopping.
- This is a first automatic fare collection system introduced and implemented in India.
National common mobility card: PM Modi Tweet:
We are committed to creating top-quality infrastructure for our national capital.
People can withdraw money by using this common mobility card. In simple terms we can say that Central government has merged to pay card with mobility card as per official sources common mobility card are issued by bank as debit card credit card and prepaid card product platform. With the implementation of this increase automatic fare collection system. A customer can use and utilize one Nation one card in all the segments.
How to apply for National common mobility card?
We all know that there are many candidates who wants to apply for or NCMC Card. Till now government has make an announcement to launch NCMC as Rupay card platform. You just need to wait for official announcement and guidelines. This will be updated on our web page and you will get complete information. There are some commonly used application procedure mentioned below.
- First navigate to the official web portal of NCMC.
- On the homepage click at registration option.
- After that a new web page displayed on your screen where you have to feel this registration form.
- Enter all the required details along with your bank.
- After that, submit your application form.
- Now confirm department will verify your details and in couple of days you will get your common mobility card.
Important Link: Official Announcement
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding NCMC Card. Till now government has not introduced any application procedure. For more updates stay in touch with us.