Today discussion topic is NK Vehicle Registration In India. And how to complete NK vehicle registration online. As we all know that vehicle registration plates (number plate) are issued by district level Regional Transport office. And these number plates are placed in the front of the vehicle and the backside of vehicle.
Every vehicle is registered with regional Transport Office (RTO) have a unique registration number plate. Vehicle registration plate define that vehicle from state and vehicle registration area. Complete information about NK registration in India given with brief and required details.
NK Registration In India
NK vehicle registration is a new number plate launched by government of India. As of now Kerala government has started NK vehicle registration. In order to complete your NK registration in India you have to go through the general Transport office under ministry of road transport and Highway Government of India.
There many people who wants to get information about NK vehicle registration area and number plate. This number plate should be used for verification of vehicle in case of accident or theft.
NK Registration vehicle Quick Details:
|Article Name||nk registration|
|Government||government of India|
|Department||ministry of road transport and Highway Government of India|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Also get||NK registration in India|
|Official website||parivahan Sewa|
NK Vehicle Registration In India
As per motor vehicle act, if you have a vehicle like two wheeler or four wheeler etc. Then you should have valid registration certificate. Once you get registration certificate when you will be assigned a unique registration number. This registration number will be assigned on vehicle registration plate. With the help of these registration number your vehicle can be identified on the basis of state and Regional Transport Office.
NK vehicle registration which state in India help customer change registration when the owner moves from one state to another state. In case you travel too much from one state to another start for the job purpose. Then you can apply for nk registration number in India. In this article, get all the information that helpful for you in nk registration number in India.
NK vehicle registration
- Vehicle registration number plate indicates the first two letters of state or union territory.
- If we talk about first two numbers then this will indicate Regional Transport Office.
- And rest of part is a unique vehicle registration number.
- As we all know that, government has order to play high security registration plate.
- If you have old vehicle for you have old number plate.
- Then we have to replace old registration number plates with high security registration plates.
- High security registration plates are helpful to find your vehicle from theft and accident.
Required document for NK registration in India
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Registration certificate
- PAN card
- Driving licence
- Pollution certificate
- Sale invoice
- Passport size photograph
- Form 21
- Form 20
- And other required information and documents
NK registration vehicle number plates
There are four types of NK registration vehicle number plates.
- Vehicle belonging to foreign mission.
- Private vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Temporary registration
How to apply for NK registration in India
There are some simple steps that you need to follow.
- First visit the official website of Parivahan Sewa.
- Direct link given here.
- On the homepage you need to select online services option.
- Father you need to select nk registration india.
- Enter the all required information in application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last complete your registration.
Information about Nk registration in india which state available on official website.
Complete details with step by step procedure given above for nk registration in India.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case have any query or question ask us in comments.