State government Kerala has announced “Norka Roots Registration”. Under this registernorkaroots.org state government ine to provide 5000 rupees to the Pravasi, who returns to their Homeland. State Government of Kerala has started the registration process by department of non resident keralites affairs (NORKA). After completion of registration process those candidates who returned to their state will get 5000 rupees in this covid-19 pandemic. In this article we will share you complete information regarding NORKA Roots Registration. Also you will get step by step registration procedure and eligibility criteria requirement.
We all know that in covid-19 lockdown period there are many who returned to their Homeland from various States. There are many employees and workers who returned from other states or abroad, can get assistance of 5,000 by registering themselves at NORKA Roots Portal. If you want to know complete information about registration process at NORKA Website. Then read out this full article till the end.
NORKA Roots Registration Details
Norka roots registration this registration process got a youth response from its first day more than 1 lakh registration received from non resident Keralites. If you want to get registered under norka roots then you have to to read out this whole article carefully. We will give you complete information about norka roots registration and pravasi id.
Government of Kerala,Narca Roots Kerala Pravasi welfare fund will provide financial assistance of 5000 rupees. This assistance amount provided to the citizen whose visa have expired or need any medical help. Aap so if you found eligible under Norka Roots Registration process, then you will get financial assistance of 5000 rupees.
Norka Roots under Kerala government has launched Health Insurance Scheme for expatriates. This Insurance Scheme called Pravasi Raksha insurance project will benefit expatriates and their family members who are settled abroad with them. All expatriates belonging to age group 18 to 16 years and their family members will get insurance coverage. Application needs to pay Rs. 550 as per annual premium under the scheme. Norka Roots implementing the scheme in Association with New India Insurance.
Overview of Norka Roots
- Name of scheme – NORKA Roots Register
- State – kerala
- Department – ,Narca Roots Kerala Pravasi welfare fund
- Launched By – kerala government
- Main objective – financial help of Rs. 5000
- Official website – norkaroots.org
Important Facts & Benefits given under Norka Roots
- Main objective to launch norka roots registration, government aims to help state people who stuck in this covid-19 pandemic.
- Government aims to provide all facilities returns to their Homeland from outer state/foreign countries.
- Norka Roots, financial help provider to senior citizen, women, people who are affected by diseases, people whose visa have expired.
- Under this initiative, government aims to provide 5000 rupees return to their state after 1st January but could not return.
Eligibility criteria –
There are some eligibility requirements that you need to check before registration –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Candidate with following reason e –
- senior citizen, women, people who are affected by diseases, people whose visa have expired.
Document required –
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Contact details
- Bank details
- Voter ID card
- Email ID
Above mentioned document the time of registration with covid-19 help.
Norka Roots Registration procedure
Let me clear one thing there are two types of registration-
- Outside India registration
- Inside India registration
Those candidates who returns from foreign national can register online through online India registration for norka roots. And those who returns within India from outer States can submit the application form with inside India registration.
Outside India registration process for Norka Roots
If you want to register yourself and outside India registration then you need to follow The below steps –
- First applicant have to visit official website.
- On the homepage, select outside India option.
- New web page displayed on your screen.
Enter the following details-
- Name on passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Residential country
- Habitat information in Kerala
- District panchayat
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Enter all the required details and click on next button.
- After that you have to feel complete information and click on submit button.
- Through this way you are able to submit outside India registration.
Inside India registration under norka roots
If you want to submit and coming from outer stairs in India, follow The below steps –
- First applicant has to visit official website.
- On the official web page you have to select inside any option.
- After that a new web page displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on new registration in covid-19 Jagratha” option.
- Enter the required details and verify your mobile number with OTP.
- After this, fill interstate domestic return registration form and click on the submit option.
In this way, you are able to submit Norka Roots registration completed for financial assistance of 5000 rupees.
Helpline number –
In case you feel any problem at official website registernorkaroots.org, you can contact and share your problem on toll free helpline number.
- Helpline number – 00918802012345
Norka Roots FAQs
Ans- state government of kerala has started norka roots registration.
complete benefits described in the above article.
follow the above mentioned steps and get benefits.
I hope you will get complete information regarding norkaroots registration process. For any additional information stay connected with us and get latest update.