State Government of Odisha has introduced Odisha labour card list available at official portal. Applicants are able to check their beneficiary status as per district wise. Today in this article we will share you important aspect information. Also candidate are able to check Odisha labour card list, beneficiary status etc.
Odisha building and other construction welfare board has released Odisha labour card list village wise. No all the candidates who have applied for Odisha labour card list can check village list at official web portal. If you want to check Odisha labour card list then you just need to visit the official web page of Odisha building and other construction workers Welfare board. That you just need to locate district wise list of 10 fisheries registered and select your respective district.
Odisha Labour Card List
Odisha building and other construction workers Welfare board was constituted on 2004 year. Under this board following benefits to the indian construction workers given.
- Assistance in case of accident
- Death Benefit
- Assistance for funeral expenses
- Medical Assistance under RSBY & BKKY
- Marriage Assistance, Maternity Benefit Educational Assistance
- Assistance of purchase of working tools Assistance for purchase of bi-cycle Assistance for purchase of Safety Equipments
- Housing Assistant under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Financial Assistance for skill upgradation
- Recognition for prior learning and skill development of Construction worker etc.
Information table of Odisha Labour Card
|Name of scheme||odisha labour card|
|Department||odisha building and other construction workers Welfare board|
|Launched by||government of Odisha, OB&OCWWB|
|Objective||providing various benefits and incentive|
Odisha state government recently wise Labour card applications. Now there are many candidates who want to check Odisha Labour card list village wise. Complete information through which you are able to check Labour card status and beneficiary list. Labour card scheme is under Odisha building and other construction workers Welfare board. Government introduce Labour card scheme to provide benefits to workers.
Main objective of Labour card in Odisha
There are some important features and objectives of Government of Orissa for implementation of Odisha labour card such as:
- Social security plan fore labours.
- Employment and professional direction.
- Implementation of various rules and regulation for construction workers and labour.
- Labour government assistance and Organisation of work laws.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Candidate must be up of age 18 years and below 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof
- Employment Certificate
- Self declaration
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Nomination Form
Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List as Per District Wise
|Name of District||SC||ST||Male||Female||Total|
You can check Odisha labour card beneficiary list such as:
- Angul – 1300
- Balasore – 1360
- Baragarh – 1161
- Bhadrak – 3651
- Bolangir – 314
- Boudh – 680
- Cuttack – 11034
- Deogarh – 734
- Dhenkanal – 1870
- Gajapat – 560
- Ganjam – 7433
- Jagatsinghpur – 3801
- Jajpur – 4063
- Jharsugudha – 1048
- Kalahandi – 1504
- Kandhamal – 2204
- Kendrapara – 571
- Keonjhar – 543
- Khurda – 2307
- Koraput – 2556
- Malkanagiri – 1036
- Mayurbhanj – 1086
- Nawarangpur – 1679
- Nayagarh – 3736
- Nuapada – 1018
- Puri – 885
- Rayagada – 1358
- Sambalpur – 3406
- Sonepur – 860
- Sundargarh – 992
- Talcher – 316
- Chatrapur – 7085
How to apply online for Odisha labour card?
If you want to apply for Odisha labour card through online mode then follow below mentioned steps:
- First open the official web page of Odisha building and other construction workers Welfare board.
- On the homepage go to download option in the main menu bar.
- A new web page displayed on a screen where you have to download registration form.
- Download application form and take a printout.
- Fill this application form and enter necessary details.
- After that upload the documents and attach your photographs in the given space.
- Submit your application form along with the registration fees of 20 rupees to the nearest permanent.
How to Download Odisha labour card list 2021
If you want to download your beneficiary list for Odisha labour card that follow below mentioned simple procedure:
- First open the official web page.
- On the homepage click at reports option.
- Now you will get district wise beneficiary list available on your screen.
- Select your district.
- Your detailed information will be available on your screen.
- This way you are able to check Odisha labour card list 2021.
Odisha employment exchange online registration
If you want to register yourself at employment exchange of Odisha state follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First open the official web page of Odisha employment exchange.
- Now candidate needs to apply for registration.
- Candidate needs to submit the photocopy of mark sheets.
- School leaving certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Higher education certificate
- Graduation certificates
- Experience certificate
- Residence proof
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Disable certificate
- Passport size photograph
Through this way you are able to submit your application for employment exchange registration in Odisha.
Odisha labour card helpline number
For any query you can contact with the below mentioned helpline number.
How can I Check Odisha Labour list?
By following above mentioned simple procedure you can check Odisha Labour Card district List.
Can I Download my labour card in Odisha?
Yes, you can download odisha labour card online through official website.
Who are eligible for Odisha Labour Card 2021?
Complete information regarding labour card eligibility criteria’s given on same page.
What are document required for Odisha Labour Card apply online?
Complete list of documents given on same page.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Odisha labour card 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.