State Government of Haryana has introduced Pashu Kisan credit card scheme. Haryana state farmers are able to fill online application form and apply for new credit cards to get 4% conversation on interest paid with 1 year the payment. With the help of Pashu Kisan credit cards farmers are able to get loan and buy anything they need but must repay the money within one year to avail concession for percent interest rate. We all know that there are many farmers who want to apply for Haryana Pashu Kisan credit card scheme. Today in this article we will share you complete information in simple guideline minor to get application registration procedure.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme
As we all know that State Government of Haryana has brought a strick law for cow protection. Recently government has introduced Kisan credit card scheme for farmers owning livestock. With the help of Pashu Kisan credit card, farmers are able to get loans easily. The loan given under PKCC scheme will promote animal husbandry e, fish farming, poultry farming, sheep, goat, cow & buffalo rearing. If you want to know more about Haryana Pashu credit card scheme then read out whole article till the end.
There are Around 10 lakh farmers to receive pashu Kisan credit cards. And number of farmers availing credit card would be increased in the upcoming years. We all know that there are many who wants to know loan details and how to get loan under PKCC Scheme.
Overview of Pashu Kisan credit card scheme
- Scheme Name – Pashu credit card scheme
- Launched by – haryana government
- Objective – credit card for farmers 4% concession on interest rate with one year repayment duration
- How to apply – online
- Benefits to – farmer
- Official website –
Pashu Kisan credit card scheme In Haryana
Under this scheme government is going to provide no interest will be charged on the loan up to 1.6 lakh. The former will given loan under Pashu Kisan credit card scheme at 7% interest rate. Central Government will provide 3% interest subsidy and Haryana government will give rebate on remaining 4%. So do farmers to apply and get loan under Pashu Kisan credit card Yojana without any interest rate. All the cattle (Pashu-Palak) rearers haryana can take advantages.
Online Procedure for Haryana Kisan credit card
If you want to apply for Kisan credit card scheme then follow below mentioned guidelines to get Pashu Kisan credit card in Haryana.
- Implement for Pashu credit card scheme in Haryana with 24 Dairy Milk plants.
- These dairy Milk plants have milk collection point along with chilling Centre across the state.
- The data operators and officials at animal husbandry department will get for social credit card application form for the farmer at these milk collection centre.
- In the next, details of each Dairy animal would be picked along with the photograph from the Har Pashu ka gyan application. This application had been used by department of animal husbandry department for livestock census.
- After completion of details department with follow up with bank so that Pashu credit card issued and delivered to the farmer the next day at milk collection.
There is a another alternate method to get Pashu credit card. If you want to get Kisan credit card then go to bank and apply for it. Application has been submitted at the bank along with the application form, documents like identity card, Aadhar card, passport size photograph will have to submit.
Loan Details in Pashu Credit Card Scheme
Haryana government is going to provide loan of Rs 40,000 7:00 farmers Who own a cow. The loan will be given to farmers two credit card in six equal installment of Rs. 6797 every month. And loan up-to Rs. 60000 will be given to the farmers having a buffalo. The money will have been returned within one year with an interest of 4% per annum. The former to repay their loan on the time will get extra benefits. Farmers take loan above 1.6 lakh he will get loan at normal interest rate.
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs: Frequently Asking Questions
This scheme launched by Haryana Government for the farmers.
Farmers are eligible for Kisan credit card scheme in Haryana.
Farmers are able to apply online through bank or Animal Husbandry department.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Pashu Kisan credit card scheme. For more detailed information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.