SBI HRMS Login Salary Slip: Today we are talking about SBI HRMS Salary Slip, Leave Application, Pension Status etc. State Bank of India has introduced HRMS SBI Portal, where employees are able to get various information regarding their salary slip, balance checking, leave application and pension status. These all information are available at hrms.onlinesbi.com. In this article we will share you complete information regarding hrms sbi login.
If you are employee of State Bank of India and looking for your salary slip information. Then State Bank of India has introduced human resource management system for their employees. On hrms.onlinesbi.com employees are able to check their salary slip, balance checking and leave related information. Employees are able to login into their account and get various online services.
SBI HRMS Login Salary Slip
HRMS Stands for human resource management system launched for SBI bank employees. This portal actor has a large community for employees to check essential information. Now there is department provide their services through online mode. There is no need to visit officers to get information regarding payslip, pension detail, sbi hrms login details. This hotel provides information to employee of sbi. Also on this portal employees are able to request for a loan. The Pensioners of sbi are also able to get various online services.
Major highlights of SBI HRMS Salary Slip
|Name of portal||SBI HRMS|
|Launched by||state Bank of India|
|Main objective||online service|
There are various information are available for the registered candidates on hrms.onlinesbi.com portal. SBI employees are able to get information about HRMS Dashboard, Help Portal, salary correction, new recruitment REMBS Portal etc.
Those SBI employees who wants to to download payslip, salary slip and pension related information. So these all information can be accessed on hrms.onlinesbi.com portal we all know that state Bank of India employees who wants to check their salary slip and wants to apply for online leaves. On hrms.onlinesbi.com portal employees are able to login into your account by using their login ID and password.
SBI HRMS Login at hrms.onlinesbi.com
If you want to login into sbi hrms portal, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: First open official web portal SBI HRMS.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click add the login button.
- Step 3: A new page displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: Click on the Yes option and answer the question click on the continue button.
- Step 5: After that enter your user id and password offered by employer.
Through this way you are able to login into your account and access other services.
How to generate SBI Employee Salary Slip?
If you want to know how to generate SBI employee salary slip at hrms.onlinesbi.com portal. Then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: First visit the official web page hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage enter your username and password.
- Step 3: Next page click at my salary slip option.
- Step 4: After that a new page displayed on your screen.
- Step 5: Now you have to enter month and year you wish to generate the salary slip.
- Step 6: The portal built then display the salary slip.
- Step 7: You can download this salary slip and take a printout for future reference.
How to apply for Online Leaves at hrms.onlinesbi.com?
If you want to apply for online leaves at HRMS SBI Portal, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: First open the official website hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage select SBI HRMS leave Request option.
- Step 3: After that new page appear on your screen.
Step 4: Select your leave Such as:
- Sick leave
- Casual leave
- Maternity leave
- Privileged Leave
- Step 5: Select any of adverb leave which you want to apply.
- Step 6: Select starting date & end date of your leaves.
- Step 7: After that enter your city and give a brief explanation about your leave.
- Step 8: In the next system please check and verify the days and give a confirmation message to your registered email address.
Through this way you are successfully applied for online leaves at SBI HRMS Portal.
Recover SBI HRMS Password at hrms.onlinesbi.com portal
If you forget your password and wants to recover then follow below mentioned guideline.
- First of all visit official website of SBI HRMS.
- On the homepage click at login option.
- In the next select forget password option.
- Now enter your user id and date of birth.
- After that you will get a a reset password link on your registered email ID.
- Click on this link and you will get password reset display page.
- Choose your password, again enter your password.
So through this way you can easily reset your password.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
This portal launched by State Bank of India for the employees.
Complete benefits of HRMS SBI Portal discussed in the above article.
If you want to generate your salary slip then follow ever mention guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information recording SBI HRMS Login. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updated information.