PICME Login, picme number registration, PICME registration, PICME amount status, PICME login ID and password,
The directorate of public health has launched PICME Portal. Picme.tn.gov.in launched with aim and objective to enable pregnant women to complete their self registration for unique RCH number. Get PICME Login, Registration number, amount status all details given on the same page.
PICME registration for women to self register pregnancies. In this article we help you to get all the details regarding picme portal. Pregnant women are able to complete their registration in order to get their unique RCH number. This RCH number is mandatory to obtain birth certificates.
We all know that, pregnancy and Infant cohort monitoring and evaluation system was introduced in 2008. This system introduced in order to enable registration of pregnancies and encourage institutional childbirth.
PICME registration portal introduced by tamilnadu Government in order to to reduce Infant and maternal mortality. There are many services that are available at picme.tn.gov.in portal you are able to get many services like registration, login, amount status, RCH Number etc.
As per information currently 60% cost of birth occur in government hospitals. In the coming year government plans to make it increase 75% child birth in government hospitals as a aim. As per a recent sample registration system data indicated that IMR (Infant and maternal mortality) had fallen from 15 to 13.
|Portal Name||PICME Portal|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Department||directorate of public health|
|Benefits||Pregnant Woman Financial Aid|
|Mode of application||Online|
We all know that pregnancy is a crucial and a import part of woman life. Central Government and state governments are working very hard in order to less down infant and mortality rate. In our country there are some common reasons due to which mother or infant death. We all know that in our country there are many poor families who are not able to provide nutritious and healthy food to pregnant women and child. Due to insufficient healthy food and care which leads to death of the mother or infant.
PICME is a government initiative by Tamilnadu Government in order to provide facility to the pregnant woman. On picme portal every pregnant woman needs to register in order to get picme number. In this article we discuss about PICME Number benefits and importance.
Major Benefits of PICME Registration
- Government is maintaining a record of pregnant woman.
- Every pregnant woman needs to get picme number after registration.
- As per reproductive and child health scheme (RCH Number) pregnant woman needs to get registered.
- RCH Number is germinated after registration of pregnant women.
- PICME registration can be completed after the pregnancy.
- After the successful registration you will get PICME Number.
- Registered beneficiaries will get RCH ID.
- Once you get RCH ID women can avail the benefits of RCH Scheme.
- After the completion of registration the local nurses will start tracking and provide special care for pregnant women.
- Also nurses will help pregnant women to upload all the necessary documents on official portal.
- Local nurses help pregnant women and guide them to get nutritious food and Healthy lifestyle.
PICME amount status (financial assistance)
We all know that Tamilnadu State government has offered financial assistance of 18000 rupees to every pregnant women. Tamil Nadu pregnant women financial assistance scheme provide its benefit after registration. And this registration can be completed on picme.tn.gov.in portal.
In the below we will discuss about installments of pregnant women financial aid scheme.
|First installment||first installment of rs 2000 is paid before 12 weeks of pregnancy.|
|Second installment||the second installment of 2000 rupees is paid in the third month.|
|Third installment||third installment will be paid in 4th month.|
|Fourth installment||the fourth installment of 2000 rupees paid to the beneficiaries after 4th month.|
|Fifth installment||the Fifth installment of 4000 rupees will be paid after delivery. Only if delivery in government hospital of Tamilnadu.|
|Sixth installment||The sixth installment will be paid of 4000 rupees after the child is vaccinated with OPA/ROTA/PENTA with 2 dose of IPV.|
|The next installment||of 2000 rupees is paid after final vaccination of Measles Rubella.|
The registration procedure can be completed by falling below method.
- In order to complete your picme.tn.gov.in registration open the official website.
- On the homepage applicant needs to pre-registration by public option.
- After that applicant needs to enter the required information.
- Now enter your details like name Aadhaar number address and other details.
- Select the time slot in order to get in touch with local village health nurse.
- In the next applicant needs to enter the mobile number and email address in order to get one time password.
- Enter all the required information.
Note: After the completion of registration you will get 12 digit PICME Number on your registered mobile number and email address. The nearest Healthcare authority will get in touch with you. And they will help you to get your RCH ID.
After the completion of picme registration you are able to login into your account. You just need to follow below mentioned simple steps.
- Visit the official website i.e. picme.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage applicants to enter username and password.
- Then fill the captcha code.
- Click on login option.
- Now you are able to login into your account.
PICME Number Status
If you have completed your registration and wants to get your picme number. Then follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- Open the official website.
- On the homepage application needs to select pre registration by public.
- After that you need to select pre registration application status.
- Further you need to enter 12 digit PICME Number.
- Then click on get status option.
- Know your picme number status appear on your screen.
PICME amount status
There are many who are searching to get PICME amount status at picme.tn.gov.in portal. As we provide you complete information through which you are able to track your application status. Also with the help of our installment section you are able to get details about your upcoming installment.
PICME registration status
If you want to check PICME registration status, then follow below mentioned procedure.
- First of all open official website.
- On the homepage you need select login option.
- Enter username and password.
- After that select PICME registration status.
- You need to enter PICME registration number.
- Then click on get status option.
- This way you can chat PICME registration status.
This registration can be completed through online mode.
Complete details to check your picme amount status given above.