Central Government of India has introduced PM Svanidhi Yojana. Pradhanmantri SVANidhi Stands for pradhanmantri street vendors atamnirbhar nidhi scheme. The scheme launched by Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji on 1st June 2020. Main objective to start PM Svanidhi Yojana, government in to provide short term loan up-to 10000 to the street vendors (Rehdi/feri/patriphereewala) today in this article we will share you complete information regarding PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021 online application form at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
PM Svanidhi Yojana, provide complete benefits to the street vendors. With the implementation of pradhanmantri Svanidhi Yojana, central Government aim to provide loan facility. With the help of this loan amount Street vendors are able to restart their businesses. Eligible candidates will get short term loan upto 10000 and provided to Rehdiwala, Fehriwala etc. If you want to know more about pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in then read out this whole article till the end and get complete latest information.
PM Svanidhi Yojana
This is a great step that taken by central Government of India to provide short term loan to the street vendors. Both candidates who wants to send their application form they can choose either online or offline method. Under PM Svanidhi Yojana, applications can also submit at offline method from Banks or common Service Centre to avail the loan upto 10000 rupees. After submission of application form candidates are able to check their name in PM Svanidhi Yojana List 2021.
PM svanidhi Yojana, this is scheme launched by central government and announced by PM Narendra Modi. Under this scheme government aims to provide loan facility to all Street vendors who wants to restart their business. This loan amount help the street vendors to restart their business easily. Reasonable Street vendors are able to get short term loan up-to 10000 rupees.
Overview of Pradhanmantri Svanidhi Yojana
- Name of scheme – Svanidhi Yojana
- Launched By- central government
- Main objective – short term loan
- Loan Upto- Rs. 10,000
- Benefits to – Street Vendors
- Official website – pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in
पीएम स्वनिधि योजना का लाभ पाने के लिए योग्य स्ट्रीट वेंडर्स, योजना के अंतर्गत योग्यता की सूची इस प्रकार है-
24 मार्च 2020 या उससे पहले पूर्व शहरी क्षेत्रों में बैंडिंग कर रहे निम्नलिखित स्ट्रीट वेंडर:
- ग्रामीण शहरी क्षेत्र के सभी वेंडर जो शहरी स्थानीय निकायों के क्षेत्र में बिक्री करते हैं|
- ऐसे बैनर जिनके पास सर्टिफिकेट ऑफ बैंडिंग (CoV)
- विक्रेता पहचान आईडी
- प्रोविजनल सर्टिफिकेट ऑफ बैंडिंग
- लेटर आफ रिकमेंडेशन (LoR)
पीएम स्ट्रीट वेंडर्स आत्मनिर्भर निधि (पीएम स्वनिधि योजना)
Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi head introduce Svanidhi Yojana. Under this scheme government is going to provide loan facility to the street vendors. We all know that central government has lost various benefit scheme for or beneficiary people. This is a first ever kind initiative that started by Central Government which named as SVANidhi Yojana. If you’re looking to apply for Pradhanmantri SVANidhi Yojana, then you just need to check out registration procedure, eligibility criteria, document required etc.
- स्ट्रीट वेंडर के लिए एक विशेष माइक्रो क्रेडिट सुविधा
- ट्रीटमेंट वर्किंग कैपिटल अरे उपलब्ध करवाने के लिए PM SVANidhi Yojana का शुभारंभ किया गया|
- पीएम स्वनिधि योजना तहत वेंडर को ₹10000 तक के ऋण का लाभ उठा सकते हैं|
- 1 जून 2020 से योजना की शुरुआत और 2 जुलाई 2020 से ऋण आवेदन की प्रक्रिया शुरू हुई|
- 50 लाख से अधिक स्ट्रीट वेंडर्स को कवर करने का लक्ष्य
Main Benefits Svanidhi Yojana 2020
- Central Government of India has invite online application form for Svanidhi Scheme.
- Candidate can apply online to get short term loan upto 10000 Rupees.
- This loan provided to Street Vendors.
- Central government schemes to ensure that daily wage workers like vegetable sellers, fruit sellers, earn their livelihood.
- Government is going to provide short term assistant 2002 small Street vendors to restart their work.
Latest Update on PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021
SVANidhi Scheme, Earlier announced by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman in atamnirbhar Bharat package. Recently online dashboard for PM Svanidhi scheme announced, letter of recommendation was launched for street vendors who don’t have identity card or certificate of vending. Central government has taken great step to restart the livelihood of street vendors via providing short term loan. Candidates can apply online for street vendor search Reliance scheme. In this article we will share you some simple guidelines which you can submit your online application form at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in portal.
How to apply for Loan under PM SVANidhi Yojana?
If you want to apply for not then you have to follow The below steps –
- Official Website: Applicant need to visit the official website direct link. Official Website Image for Your Reference
- Homepage: On the home page you have to click call apply for loan button.
- Next Webpage: In the next webpage displayed on your screen in which login window appears.
- Enter Your Mobile Number: Now you have to enter your mobile number and click on I am not a robot, request for OTP.
- Enter OTP: Enter one time password in the given space.
- Check Vendors Category: After completion of this process applicant can select category for four options.
- First option: This option for those Street vendors in possession of certificate of vending/ identity card issued by urban local bodies.
- Second option: This option for those Street vendors who have identified in server but not have issued certificate of vending.
- Third option: This option for those Street vendors left out of ULB led identification survey or who have started bending after completion of survey and have issued letter of recommendation (LoR). This letter of recommendation white town Vending committee.
- Fourth option: This option for those Street vendors of surrounding development /peri urbav/rural areas vending in the geographical limis of ULBs and have been issued letter of recommendation.
- Select option: Applicant need to select any above of option.
- Click On Next Option: You have to click on next option after choosing the category.
- Registration using Aadhaar: Treatment can make registration by using Aadhar verification. You have to enter your Aadhaar number and verify with OTP share on register mobile number on Aadhar card.
Fill online application form: After completion of your Aadhaar card verification you have to fill online application form for PM Svanidhi Yojana.
How to apply for LoR (letter of recommendation) PM SVANidhi Scheme?
Street vendors, who want to apply for letter of recommendation. Only those street vendor who do not have any identity card or certificate to prove their status as vendor they can apply for letter of recommendation.
- First Step: Interested candidate need to visit this link.
- Second step: Enter your mobile number.
Note:– candidate should enter your mobile number which is attached to Aadhar number.
- Third step: The next step you have to enter OTP Shared to your registered mobile number.
- Fourth Step: On the next page you have to enter your Aadhaar number and again verify your mobile number.
- Fifth Step: After verifying your Aadhaar number, loan application form appear on your screen.
- Sixth Step: Now you have to fill this application form and select yes in request for local enquiry report by TVC/ULB (request letter to the ULB).
This section applicable under document section click on submit button.
And finally your letter of recommendation under pm Svanidhi Scheme completed successfully.
Also, you can apply offline for letter of recommendation with urban local body through simple application on white paper to conduct local inquiry. After that your letter of recommendation will be issue within a period of 15 days.
PM SVANidhi Beneficiary List
This is a great step that taken by central government to provide short term loan for street vendors. Talk about beneficiary list of PM Samman SVANidhi scheme. Then as per initial data collected from 10 government there are around 50 lakh Street vendors would be benefited. Central Government will extend the credit flow of Rs 5000 crore to the sector.
FAQs On PM SVANidhi Yojana
Ans- this is a short term loan scheme started by central Government of India.
Ans- Under PM SVANidhi Yojana, micro Finance scheme for street vendors across the country they can avail loan up-to 10000 rupees
Ans- candidates can apply online at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in portal.
Ans- candidates can apply online at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in portal.
Ans- scheduled commercial banks, regional rural banks, small finance Bank, cooperative Bank, non banking financial companies, microfinance Institution and self help group banks.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information about PM SVANidhi Yojana. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest update.