PMAY-G pradhan mantri Awas yojana Gramin, is a rural housing scheme that announced by pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji. This scheme launched by Pradhan Mantri to provide housing for all. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin was approved by Central Government on 23rd march 2015 in the Cabinet meeting.
We all know that central government, pradhanmantri Narendra Modi has announced various welfare scheme and Housing scheme for the poor families. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin pamyg.nic.in beneficiary list. Also you will get PM awas Yojana Gramin registration 2021 details.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, central Government of India announced Gramin Awas Yojana which provide its benefit to all the candidates eligible to get affordable housing scheme benefits. We all know that there are many poor families in our country who are living in rented houses or have no house to live. For all those families who cannot afford their own house are able to get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. In this article we will share some important guidelines of Aawas Yojana Gramin also applicant will get complete registration procedure.
Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana Gramin
Narendra Modi government doing all the efforts to provide houses for those families who are living in the Kuchha house or rent houses. This is a great initiative that started by PM Narendra modi. As per latest information number of homes to be constructed under PM Awas Yojana Gramin has been increased by 33% from 3 Crore to 4 crore by the year 2022. Government has revised the target under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. Under this scheme government aims to to provide housing for all by 2022. PMAY-G, is being implemented in a rural areas across the country.
Highlights of PM Awas Yojana Gramin 2021
|Name of scheme||PMAY-G|
|Launched by||central government|
|Announced by||pradhanmantri Narendra Modi ji|
|Main objective||housing for all by 2022|
PMAY-G Home Loan Scheme In Hindi
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना का शुभारंभ केंद्र सरकार के द्वारा गरीब परिवार के लोगों को खुद का नया घर प्रदान करने के लिए किया गया| प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण को नरेंद्र मोदी जी सरकार के द्वारा 23 मार्च 2015 को कैबिनेट की एक मीटिंग के दौरान उपयोग किया गया था| इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य ग्रामीण तथा शहरी इलाकों में सभी को खुद का घर प्रदान करना| इसके साथ ही सरकार के द्वारा PMAY-G सरकार 2022 तक सभी को खुद का घर प्रदान करना चाहती है. अभी हाल ही में सरकार के द्वारा बनाए गए घरों को 33 बढ़ा दिया गया है तथा सरकार 3 से 4 करोड नए घर 2022 तक बनाएगी|
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana gramin user manual and guide for beneficiary registration available on the official portal. PMAY-G rural housing scheme complete details and eligible beneficiary list at pmayg.nic.in. Candidate are able to check their application status and complete guidelines and beneficiary list. Also complete information regarding the pmay-g mobile application.
As per latest information regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday released financial aid of Rs 2,691 crore to 6.10 lakh beneficiaries in Uttar Pradesh. The assistant would include first installment to 5.30 lakh beneficiaries and second installment to 80000 beneficiaries. While addressing on this event prime Minister Narendra Modi lashed out pradesh State government saying the poor had to bear the wrong policies and intentions. Also Prime Minister Narendra Modi press Yogi Adityanath for speedy implementation of Central scheme.
Important Guidelines of pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana – Gramin
- Government is going to construct 1 crore permanent houses for poor families in next 3 years.
- Under PMAY-G, 04 crore would be constructed in rural areas across the country.
- The scheme is also going to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The project will be implemented in the next three years with a budget of 81,975 crore.
- Of to be shared between Central and state government in the ratio of 60:40. And he States the ratio would be 90:10.
- Beneficiary of rural houses would be chosen according to the data taken from so show income caste census of 2011.
- The allowance of 1.20 lakh rupees in plain areas and 1.30 lakh rupees in hilly areas provided to construction of homes.
- Provision of toilets at 12,000 provided under mgnrega.
- Fund will be transferred economically directly to the account of beneficiary.
- Also the beneficiary would be facility to avail loan upto 70000 rupees for the construction of form which is optional.
- New update home loan upto 2 lakh taken in 2017 for maintenance observation of homes under pm Awas will receive interest of 3%.
Awas Yojana 2021 Latest Updates
Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi, central government has set a target for housing for all by 2022. This is a scheme launched by pradhanmantri Narendra Modi on 1st April 2016. Government has set a target to social and economic caste census building 2.95 crore houses by 2022. Government has identified another 3.67 crore households that lacked horses and possible target to 6.62 crore houses. We all know that there are many candidates who want to avail the benefits of PM Awas Yojana Gramin.
There are many people who looking to get their own house under pm awas yojana 2021. This government scheme launched by central government to provide housing benefits to four families. There are many poor families who are not able to afford construction of new house and living in rented houses. Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana is one best housing scheme that provide affordable housing benefits to eligible candidates.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin 2021 Registration Online
If you want to apply for PMAY-G, then you have to follow below mentioned steps.
- First open the official website of pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin at pmayg.nic.in
- On the home page you have to click on download option to download user manual for PMAY-G registration link.
In this PDF file, PM Awas Yojana Gramin will appear on your screen.
- Applicant needs to to fill this application form to avail assistance for construction of houses in rural areas.
Most Important: Registration procedure is not for individual user or candidate who wish to apply what authorized government official who have filled the data on MIS Data entry portal. There is no registration procedure for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Check PMAY-G beneficiary list
Those people who wants to check their name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Bank treasury list they have to to follow the below instructions.
- First open the official website pmayg.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Select the PMAY-G beneficiary list.
- After that you are able to check your name wise list.
- Select your state, district, village etc.
- After that, you are able to check your name.
Download PMAY-G Mobile App From Google Play Store
PMAY-G Mobile App from Google Play Store for Android user developed by NIC eGov mobile apps. If you want to download Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin mobile application from Google Play Store then you have to follow The below steps.
- First visit the google play store.
- You have to search PMAY-G (Awaas App).
- After that you are able to install this application on your Android mobile phone.
- This Awaas App for PMAY-G beneficiaries is 24 MB in the size and current version is 3.7.9 and require Android version 4.4 & its above.
- This application is also available for iPhone (iOS).
- We will share you are direct link to download this applications.
Awaas Yojana Gramin Helpline Number
If anyone wants to to resolve their queries or grievance.
- Helpline number: 1800-11-6446
- E-Mail Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website – pmayg.nic.in
FAQs PM Awas Yojana Gramin
Theme launched by central government.
Central government is going to provide houses for all by 2022.
Complete guidelines of PMAY-G mentioned in the above article.
Complete information regarding the scheme about the registration mentioned above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the PMAY-G. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.