Pre Matric Scholarship For minority students, Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Pre Matric Scholarship application form, Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 last date,
Pre Matric Scholarship For minority students 2022-23 announced the dates to invite the applications. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for pre matric scholarship for all minority students. Get all the information that required to submit pre matric scholarships application form, last date, scholarship benefits etc.
As we all know that there are many scholarship schemes that announced by government of India. If you are a student and belongs to minority communities. Then GOI pre matric scholarship for students belonging to minority communities. This initiative taken by government in order to encourage the parents and students to send their children to school.
Pre Matric Scholarship For minority students
Under this scholarship scheme government provide scholarship to the children for higher education. This scholarship scheme left down the burden from parents for their education expense.
We all know that there are many poor families who belongs to minority communities. And they are not able to afford educational expense. In order to provide them financial help as a scholarship to send their children to school.
Under the scholarship students of India will be awarded with scholarship benefits. Do students who studied in government and private school of India from class I to Class X.
|Name of scholarship||pre matric scholarship|
|Announced by||government of India|
|Main objective||to encourage the students and parents for sending their children to school|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date of application||Last date of application|
This scholarship scheme provide benefits to the minority communities. Pre Matric Scholarship launched with aim and objective to help minority communities in order to send their children to the school. This will also left on the burden on parents. This is a one of the major initiative that taken by government to provide financial help to minority communities.
Ministry of Minority affairs has introduced Pre Matric Scholarship For minority student. Government has also launched a dedicated portal for All students are able to avail the benefits of scholarship. On this portal interested and eligible candidate for able to get information about department wise scholarship.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
Minority communities Muslim, Christians, Buddhist, Jain, parsis, have been notified as minority communities. 30% of scholarship will earmarked for girl students. Incase sufficient numbers of legible girls should not be available then scholarship may be awarded to eligible by students.
Major benefits of Pre Matric Scholarship scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship scheme for minority communities provide its benefit.
- Minority communities like muslims, sikhs, christian, buddhist, jain and parsis.
- If any student who belongs to minority communities can avail the benefits.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students for studying in India Government and private school from class I to X.
- 30% of scholarship will be earmarked to girl students.
- In order to get the benefits of Pre Matric Scholarship scheme for minorities.
- Candidate needs to check all the eligibility criteria and document required.
Eligibility criteria for pre matric scholarship for minority student
- Candidate must belongs to minority communities.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who are eligible.
- Candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks in previous final examination.
- And the annual income of parents from all the forces not exceed one lakh rupees.
- The candidate will be studying in class I to X.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- School studying certificate
- Age proof
|Admission fees for class VI to X||Rs 500 per annum|
|Tuition fees for class VI to X||Rs 350|
|Maintenance allowance for class I to V||Rs 100 per month|
|Maintenance allowance for Class VI to X||Rs 600 for hosteller and Rs 100 per month for day scholar|
How to apply online pre matric scholarship for minority students
There are some simple steps that you need to follow in order to apply for pre matric scholarship for minority students.
- Open official website.
- On the homepage you need to select application option.
- Click on apply online option.
- Applicants need to enter all the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Application needs to check details regarding last date of submission of application.
- Complete your application by entering all the required information.
Pre Matric Scholarship renewal form
There are many students who wants to apply for pre Matric Scholarship renewal form. Follow below mentioned instruction to complete your renewal of scholarship.
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage you need to select renewal of scholarship.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last renew your application.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query question you can ask us in the comment section.