State government of Punjab has launched online building plan approval system (OBPAS) Or Punjab eNaksha Portal. Punjab state people able to check Naksha pass fee, house map approval online, online building plan approval website, submit drawing for approval at e-municipal naksha portal. Punjab state municipal corporation allotted one-stop platform where all architect of citizen can submit the drawing document for building plan approval. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Punjab enaksha portal. Also you will get complete application procedure, building fees, Malba Fees, compounding fees etc.
We all know that there are many who wants to check Punjab enaksha and building plan. For this purpose government of as introduced enaksha portal. If you want to know more about online building plan approval system. Then you have to check out our complete information regarding approval building plan and e Naksha portal.
Punjab Online Building Plan Approval System
With the implementation of Punjab E Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPA) brings more transparency and save time. Local government Minister Brahm mohindra has issued instruction to all the commissioners and Regional Director of Municipal Corporation to approved building plan only through the online portal.
This instructions to be implemented with immediate effect. Punjabi Naksha portal is a a online platform there is no building plan is allowed to be submitted manually. Government has taken a great step towards digitalization of infrastructure in urban local bodies of the state.
Key Details of Punjab E Naksha Portal
|Name of portal||punjab online building plan approval (Enaksha Portal)|
|Launched by||punjab State Government|
|Mode of application||online|
Interested candidates can apply for Punjab in Naksha house map approval online. There is no need to visit officers to get your map drawing approved. While you are able to submit your house map approval through online mode. In the below paragraph we will share you complete information regarding Punjab Naksha pass fees at E Naksha Portal.
Objective of Punjab Enaksha Portal
- Applicant will get automate building plan approval process in 165 ULBs and 27 improvement trusts.
- With the implementation of online platform candidate will get online services.
- This is a one stop platform for all architect, citizen to submit the drawing/documents for building plan approval process.
- Now there is no need to visit government officers, while you are able to access these services through online mode.
Registration procedure at Punjab enaksha Portal
Candidates who wants to make registration at Punjab e-municipal naksha portal, follow below mentioned simple steps.
- First visit to official web page of Punjab in Punjab enaksha online building plan approval system.
- On the homepage click at new professional registration option.
- After that, Punjab E Naksha (OBPAS) online registration form with appear on your screen.
Enter the following details:
- Unique ID (Adhar No)
- Professional registration number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Pin code
- Select ULB (Town Name)
- Select your district
- At last week add submit now option to complete your registration procedure.
Punjab enaksha Login Procedure
If you want to login into the account then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official web page of enaksha punjab portal.
- On the homepage navigate to login option.
- Enter username and password and click add login now option.
Through this way you are able to login into your account easily.
How to check Fee at enaksha punjab?
- First navigate to enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in portal.
- On the homepage, select Fee Option available on then top of menu bar.
- Select from following:
- Building Fees
- Malba Fees
- Compounding Fees
- Select any of absorption then you page displayed on your screen.
- On this PDF you will get complete information regarding punjab enaksha application fees details.
Check application status
If you want to check your application status then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open official web page.
- On the home page select check your application status option.
- New web page displayed on a screen, where you have to enter the following details.
- Enter your mobile number
- File number
At last click and submit option and your application status will appear on your screen.
Punjab Enaksha Helpdesk
As we provide complete information regarding Punjab online building plan approval system (OBPAS). In case you have any query then you can contact through below help desk numbers.
Contact number: 0172-2619247/0172-2619248
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing: (10AM-06PM) Monday to Friday
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding enaksha lgpunjab. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updates.