Punjab government has recently introduced online land records portal (PLRS). On this portal state people are able to get various online information regarding their land. Today we will share you complete specification about Punjab digital Land Record portal. Also you will get Step by step application procedure and online certification. With the help of PLRS Portal, state people are able to get land Record through online method.
As previously we have to apply through offline for certification of Land records. Punjab land record society established under registration of societies act 1860. Main objective of Punjab land records society to formulate strategies, policies plan and to assist the state government. Also PLRS relating to land and revenue through use of information technology and its related fields.
Punjab State Government introduce online Land Record portal their state people are able to avail benefits online. We all know that Land Record are very important and plays a important role in our life. There are various certificates that we require regarding our land like Jamabandi Nakal, land record certification. mutation, Nakal Certificate etc.
Complete list of available certificate on jamabandi.punjab.gov.in portal given below. As per previous procedure believed to visit officers to get land related certification. But with implementation of Punjab online Land Record portal there is no need to visit Office while you are able to access these certificates online.
Punjab Land Records
The primary objective of Punjab land records society to observe monitor and implementation of computerization digitalization of land related documents in punjab. With the help of Punjab online Land Record portal state people are able to get land Record related services through common access in structure like Sukhmani centres. If you want to know more about Punjab land record society plrs.org.in portal then check out our detailed information mentioned below.
Punjab land record portal, on this portal state people are able to get land letter certification online. There is no need to visit officers regarding land letter documents. Now you are able to apply online to check land records, jamabandi, bhu Naksha, Village Map etc. There are many information and services available on jamabandi.punjab.gov.in portal. If you want to know more about Land Record portals then read out this whole article till the end.
Major Objectives of Punjab Land Records
- Name of portal – punjab land records
- State– punjab
- Department – punjab land record society
- Benefits – state people
- Main objective – to provide digitalization Land Record certificates online
- Mode of application – online
- Official web page – jamabandi.punjab.gov.in
This Punjab land record online portal provide the facility to the citizen to view event details. Also state people are able to get various land related documents online. There is no need to visit offices and centers, while you are able to access these certifications through online. You just need to visit his official portal and follow below mention guidelines to avail certificate online.
As mentioned above, there are many candidates who wants to check Land Record Information and various certificates. There are many certificates are available at jamabandi.punjab.gov.in like land records, jamabandi, bhu Naksha, Village Map etc. You are also able to check online verification and Jamabandi.
In Punjab, government has started many online portals to help the state people. Punjab land record portal helps the citizen to get information regarding nakal verification, mutation after registry, Registry deed, Cadastral Map. Also on jamabandi.punjab.gov.in portal, state people are able to to delete production in records, fard request status etc. In this article we will share you how you are able to check Punjab land records online.
Available Service on Jamabandi.punjab.gov.in
- Nakal calcification
- Mutation after registry
- Integrated property
- Production in records
- Court case
- Cadastral map
- Property tax register
- Registry deed
Online Nakal Verification at PLRS Punjab Land Records Portal
If you want to check vehicle verification, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open the official website jamabandi.punjab.gov.in.
- After that a new page displayed on the screen choose option “Nakal Verification”.
This will leads to you a new page where you have to select the following details.
- Choose district
- Select the date
- After that you just need to click on verify Nakal.
- Your desire information available on a screen.
Check Jamabandi at jamabandi.punjab.gov.in Portal
If you want to check Jamabandi on Punjab land record portal, then follow below guidelines.
Read More: Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- First open the official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage you just need to click on Jamabandi option.
- After that A Dropdown list available on your screen.
Choose the following details.
- Owner Name Wise
- Khewat No. Wise
- Khasra No. Wise
- Khatouni No. Wise
Choose any Above option.
For example choose: Owner Name Wise, then a new page displayed on your screen.
Enter the following details
- At last click on set region option.
- Your desire information available on your screen.
Check mutation certificate
If you want to check your mutation certificate then you have to follow below mentioned guidelines.
Read More: Punjab E Naksha Portal
- First open official website.
- After that you just need to click on mutation option.
- Can you web page displayed on a screen where you have to select the following.
- Mutation number wise
- Mutation date wise
For example choose mutation number wise
A new webpage displayed on a screen.
- Choose district
- And click on set a region option.
- Your desire information available on a screen.
How to apply for correction request in land records In Punjab?
Read More: Punjab Labour Card Registration
If you want to apply for land record correction, then follow below guidelines.
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage you just need to click on correction in records.
- After that a new battery displayed on your screen where you have to select the following.
- mobile number
- Email ID
- At last you just need to enter your feedback and click on submit option.
- To this way your correction in record will be processed.
If you want to apply for Cadastral map, then follow below mentioned guideline.
- First visit the official website of punjab land record portal.
- After that you just need to click on Cadastral map option.
- Now you have to select the following.
Your desire information will be available on your screen.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
State government of Punjab introduce online Land Record portal.
Complete benefits of Punjab online Land Record portal discussed in the above article.
You can apply online via visiting the jamabandi.punjab.gov.in portal.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding punjab online Land Record portal. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.