If you looking for Ambedkar Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Online Apply 2022. Then on this page you will get complete information about Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme. Also you will get complete eligibility criteria, document required, application PDF, registration procedure etc. on the same page.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal of implementation of Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme for students. This scheme provide its benefits students from SC/ST/OBCMBC/EWS categories. Main objective to launch this scheme state government will provide proper for residential facilities to the college students who are staying in urban areas away from their homes.
As per proposal of Social justice and empowerment department total number of 5000 students who have secured minimum 75% marks in previous examination. And student will be given vouchers for 10 month in a year on the basis of merit.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
There are many candidates who must be looking what is Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme? And who are eligible to get the benefits of Rajasthan DBT voucher scheme? Complete information regarding your questions will be given in frequently asked questions sections.
Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot has approved the proposal of implementation rajasthan DBT voucher scheme for sc/st/obc/mbc/ews categories students. Beneficiary student 7000 for extension at a divisional headquarter. And 5000 rupees per month for other district headquarters.
This announcement made by Rajasthan Chief Minister and state budget 2021-22, team will start from academic session student studying in government colleges will be eligible to get the benefits. Student living in hostel and by various state government departments will not be able to get benefits.
अंबेडकर DBT वाउचर योजना इन हिंदी
राजस्थान सरकार के द्वारा आरक्षित वर्ग गांव में कॉलेज के अध्ययन और आवासीय सुविधा के लिए Ambedkar DBY Boucher Yojana को शुरू किया है. राज्य सरकार के द्वारा विभिन्न कॉलेजों में पढ़ाई कर रहे विद्यार्थियों को जो कि अपने घर से दूर शहरी क्षेत्रों में रहने के लिए आवासीय सुविधा हेतु बहुचर उपलब्ध करवाएगी. योजना के अंतर्गत सत्र परीक्षा में न्यूनतम 75% अंक हासिल करने वाले कुल 5000 छात्रों को मेरिट के आधार पर वर्ष में 10 माह के लिए Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana का लाभ दीया जाएगा.
Information Table of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Govt|
|Benefits||provide residential accommodation accounting 7000 rupees per month 5000 rupees per month|
|for||SC/ST/OBCMBC/EWS categories students|
|Total Students||5000 students|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot has approved the proposal of implementation of Rajasthan Ambedkar dbt voucher scheme for students. Under this scheme Rajasthan government is going to provide benefits to the students from SC,ST,OBC,MBC and EWS categories. Gujarat limitation of this scheme state government will provide boxes for residential facilities to college students who are studying in urban areas away from their homes.
Rajasthan government has recently introduced dbt voucher yojana online apply and invites application form. There are many applicants who have successfully applied for Rajasthan dbt voucher Yojana. Benefits provided to students who are studying in different colleges from their home away. With implementation of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Online Apply 2022 students studying in different colleges and living in rent houses. Government is going to select candidates who have scored minimum 75% marks in in recent examination. Total number of 5000 students is going to selected on the basis of merit list and they will get 10 month benefits of Ambedkar dbt voucher scheme.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme 2022 Main Objectives
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Online Apply 2022 online apply for OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS students. In Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana all the students under reserved category will get a residential facility. Under this scheme Rajasthan government aims to provide free of cost a residential facility. In this article we will completely share every single detail about Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana. Is going to help students with residential facility up to 10 months which help to complete their education.
Government has started new initiative which named as rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana. As per the guidelines, orphaned children or children of widowed woman studying in colleges will be given priority in addition to the hostel run by Social justice and empowerment department. They will also get benefits of Ambedkar Deputy watchers scheme for residential facilities. Also will get priority under CM Yuva Sambal Yojana in getting employment allowance. We all know that State Government of Rajasthan had earlier announced that a financially package for the children who lost their parents due to coronavirus.
डीबीटी वाउचर योजना 2022 last date
Rajasthan Ambedkar dbt portal Yojana introduced in order to provide hostel facilities through vouchers. Under the scheme government is going to provide benefits those who have marks more than 75%. Total 5000 students selected on the basis of merit and will get benefit for 10 month under rajasthan dbt voucher yojana.
- Government of Rajasthan, chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approve this scheme during state budget 2021-22.
- Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme lost for reserved category student.
- Government will provide DBT Vouchers for residential facility for students studying in different result class colleges.
- Under this scheme 5000-7000 rupees provided for residential facility to the students.
- State government will provide residential facility and vouchers to the students.
- Are students are able to apply for the scheme after official announcement.
- Social justice and empowerment department proposal, there are around 5,000 students who have secured 75 marks in previous examination.
- And these students will be given batches of for 10 month in a year on the basis of merit.
- Student will get 7000 rupees per month for residential facility at regional headquarters.
- And student will get 5000 rupees per month for other district headquarters.
- Student who are living in hostels run by Barry state government department will not able to get the benefits.
- Start from current academic session and students studying in government colleges in the eligible to get benefits.
Eligibility Criteria For Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana
Read More: Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Students should be studying in undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Student residence in hostel run by various government departments.
- The benefits of the scheme will be provided to 5,000 students.
- Student who have secured minimum 75% marks in previous examination.
- Student who are living in urban area away from their home to get education table to get the benefits.
- Only reserve class students studying in reserve class colleges to get benefits.
Required document for Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana `
Read More: Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana 2022 Online Registration
Those candidates who wants to apply for the scheme follow below mentioned Procedure.
- First navigate to official web portal of rajasthan Ambedkar dbt voucher Yojana.
- On the homepage select “apply online for DBT voucher scheme link”.
- Application form will be on your screen.
- Enter all the required details.
- After that click add some it option for the final submission.
Important Note: Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana launched by Rajasthan government. We all know that there are very few that so might be looking for application procedure. Till now government has not made any official announcement about Rajasthan DBT voucher Yojana. If we got any updated information this will be update on the same page.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana beneficiary List
There are many students who wants to know beneficiary list under Ambedkar DBT voucher Yojana. Decision of implementation DBT voucher yojana taken by cm ashok gehlot. And benefits provided to student who are studying out of there home and staying on rented basis. Government is going to provide benefits to 5000 students who has scored minimum 75% in previous examination. Student are selected on the basis of merit list under Ambedkar DBT voucher Merit List.
We all know that, rajasthan government has introduced many pension scheme for upliftment of state people. Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme launched with aim and objective to provide benefits to the students belongs to SC/ST/OBCMBC/EWS. Selected student will get proper residential facility to the college students who are staying in urban areas away from their homes. If you want to know more about the scheme then you have to check out our complete article to get the latest updates.
FAQs at Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana
Rajasthan government to provide residential accommodation accounting 7000 rupees per month 5000 rupees per month.
CM ashok Gehlot, rajasthan government.
Student are selected on the basis of their merit list.
Information regarding eligibility criteria and document required given on same page.
Complete application procedure for residential accommodation scheme in in Rajasthan given on the same page.
Rajasthan Govt – Click Here
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme In Rajasthan. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.