ress web portal login, AIMS Portal login, Ress Salary Slip Railway Employees, ress salary slip download,
In the world of digitization, India has risen a lot with a wonderful online portal called AIMS. This website was developed for digitization of Railway employees. This article will show you the essential aspects of AIMS website that Indian Railway officials have recently launched AIMS portal to digitize the work process of railway employees. We will also tell you how railway employees can register under this scheme. We will also share step-by-step process that allows railway employees to download payment slips online.
We all know that Indian Railway has launched a dedicated portal employees are able to perform various tasks and avail online services. There are many Railway employees who wants to get information about RESS Salary Slip. You can download your salary slip with the help of this online portal. In this article we provide a simple steps that you can follow and perform your healthy sleep download.
Ress Salary Slip
AIMS Portal: AIMS is an online portal of the Accounts and Finance Department of Indian Railways. It was implemented in the year 2014 (introduced in 2013) to automate payroll processing in Indian Railways and maintain financial and personnel database of railway employees.
AIMS portal makes it easy for railway employees to access all their personal and financial data. They can easily view their personal details like Salary, Start Payroll Download, Retirement Fund (PF), IT (Income Tax) Estimates in one portal. To access all the above employee data, every employee is required to register on the portal.
Indian Railways is one of the longest railway network in the world and it would not be wrong if we say that Indian Railways is the lifeline of the country. Indian Railways has been providing its transport services to every part of the country for a long time.
It not only provides transportation services, but also provides employment to hundreds of thousands of people, the country’s largest employer. Financial and Accounts Department of Indian Railways is the major department which plays an important role in carrying out all the activities related to Railway Accounting, Employees, Payroll, Finance etc.
What is AIMS?
AIMS is web based software of Indian Railways developed for routine processing of all financial and payroll related activities of Indian Railways Finance and Accounts Department. It has two modules viz. Personnel module and Finance module.
RES Salary Slip Railway Employees
Registration process on AIMS website:-
- To register on Ress Web Portal, you need to follow some simple steps:-
- Firstly, the employees have to visit the official website.
- Immediately after clicking on the screen you will be taken to the home page of the site.
- On the home page, you have to look on the left side of the page and click on Self Service Employee option.
- After this click you will be redirected to new page where you have to enter your important details like email id, password.
- After that, you will need to verify your email address. But if you are a new user, you have to register.
- For this you have to click on New Registration. A new web page will appear on the screen. There, you have to enter your details like employee name, mobile number, date of birth and you have to check all the details carefully.
- After that click on submit button.
- You can then login to the website.
Benefits of AIMS/IPAS Railway Portal
There are many advantages of AIMS or IPAS portal. Check out the main benefits of this online portal for railway employees below
AIMS portal brings all the personal information and data of railway employees at a single click. They can log in and access the information whenever they want to check their employees details in the portal
How to download the Ress Pay slip?
The RES pay slip can also be downloaded from the RES portal and the RES mobile app. You can follow the steps below to download the railway employee pay slip using the online portal or Android app-
Download the RES Salary Slip Railway Employees –
Start by opening the official RES portal, for example https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS AIMS Portal, for Indian Railways Payroll.
- On the official portal, log in using your employee number and password.
- Click on the Salary option and the following options will appear: (Salary / Annual Summary / Additional Income)
- Click the option according to your need-
- The payment option will allow you to download the salary for the selected month.
- The Annual Summary option will allow you to download salary details for a particular financial year.
- After selecting the relevant option, submit the required details and proceed.
- Full details will be displayed based on the option selected.
- Latest download of the pay slip in PDF format. If you like, you can also print it as per your requirement.
Download RESS Pay Slip via the mobile app
- First of all open the RES application on your mobile.
- Log in to the app with valid login details.
- Now check the details, such as name and number. Personal.
- Click the “Salary” link.
- Choose from monthly / yearly / additional options (as mentioned above).
- Select Year and Month from the drop-down options.
- Now, click on the Submit tab.
- The salary details for the selected option will open.
Ress Web Portal Login
After successfully installing the mobile application, users need to register. The registration process is as follows-
- Step 1: Open the installed app. The first step is the same as mentioned above for registering in the RES Portal.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” link in the app.
- Step 3: Enter the details like Employee Number (Employee Number), Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Step 4: The verification code will be sent to the registered number of the user.
- Step 5: Enter the verification code in the space provided.
- Step 6: Finally the registration will be completed. The verification code will be the login password for the user.
Once the users (enrolled railway employees) are registered in the app, they can see the following information in it-
- User’s personal data (eg personal data, remuneration information, work related information)
- You can download the salary slip in PDF format.
- Salary Details Monthly, Yearly Summary
- familiar details
- Additional payment (for the financial year)
- Remaining Holidays (LAP and LHAP)
- pf register and latest pf withdrawal application also
- Income Tax Estimates and Deductions
- All NPS recovery during one exercise
- Details of Loans and Advances
- Other details like OT, TA, NHA, NDA, KMA, CEA (Children Education Allowance) etc.
So this is AIMS online portal developed by Indian Railways officials for the benefit of Indian Railways employees. This portal allows them to work online from the comfort of their home. This portal saves a lot of time and effort for railway employees.
In addition to this, Ress Web Portal Login, you can check many other things such as train status and other benefits available to employees. This portal has digitized the work process of Indian railways. Indian Railways officials have taken a big step in developing this website. This facilitated the work of its employees.