State government of Gujarat has invite the online application form for right to education admission (RTE) 2020-21. This is a great opportunity to all the students and children who are looking for admission. Under RTE Gujarat Admission state government is going to provide free education to the economically weaker sections category. In this article, we will share you complete information about RTE gujarat admission. Also you will get important details like eligibility criteria, school list, important document etc.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 Details
As we all know that, a there are many families who are not capable to report the children’s education expenses. So for these families Gujarat government has started RTE gujarat. Under this right to education gujarat state provide education facilities to the children who are not able to pay their school fee. Under this right to education quota they are almost various schools in every district. Those who wants to avail the benefits of RTE Gujarat, then you have to fill online application form and submit this to avail the benefits of fee concession and other financial incentives.
- Name – RTE gujarat
- Launched By – state government of Gujarat
- Main objective – to provide education and other benefits
- Beneficiaries– economically weaker section/Poor Families children
- Official website – rte.gujarat.com
Eligibility criteria –
If you want to check your eligibility then you have to read the below criteria –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Children must be born between 2nd June 2014 to 1st June 2015.
Annual income –
- For SC/ST – Rs. 2 lakh per annum
- For OBC – Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
- For General – Rs 68 Thousand Per Annum
Required document for RTE Gujarat
|Sr.No.||Type of Document||Details of Documents|
|1||Proof of residence||Aadhaar Card, Passport, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Election Card, Driving License, Ration Card, Notarized Rental Agreement|
|2||Caste certificate of guardian||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority|
|3||Birth certificate||Gram Panchayat, Municipality, Municipal Corporation, Birth, Hospital Registration Certificate, Anganwadi, Kindergarten Registration Certificate, Notarized Affidavit of Parents or Guardians|
|4||Photograph||Passport size color photograph|
|5||Certificate of guardian speech||In case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new income sample will be valid only for e-Dhara Kendra / Janseva Kendra.|
|6||BPL||Parents belonging to BPL category from 0 to 20 marks have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for rural area whereas in case of Municipal Corporation for city area example of Deputy Municipal Commissioner or competent officer authorized by Municipal Corporation, Chief of Municipal Corporation in Municipal area Sample and Sample of Chief Executive Officer or Administrative Officer in the notified area. Beneficiaries included in the BPL list in urban areas which do not have a list of BPL category beneficiaries with a score of 0 to 50 will have to submit a certificate with the BPL list number of the competent authority. BPL ration card will not be considered as base.|
|7||Nomadic tribes and emancipated tribes||Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority|
|8||Orphan child||Certificate from the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|9||A child in need of care and protection||Certificate from the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|10||Children from kindergarten||Certificate from the Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of that district|
|11||Children of child labor / migrant workers||Certificate from the District Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or Department of Labor and Employment|
|12||Children with cerebral palsy||Certificate of Civil Surgeon|
|13||Children with special needs (disabled)||Certificate of Civil Surgeon (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV positive child||Certificate of Civil Surgeon|
|15||Children of martyred soldiers||Example of competent officer of the concerned account|
|16||Child’s Aadhaar card||Copy of child’s Aadhaar card|
|17||Guardian’s Aadhaar card||Copy of guardian’s Aadhaar card|
|18||Bank details||Xerox of the child’s or parent’s bank account passbook|
- Residence proof
- Birth certificate
- Guardianship/Parents certificate (issued by social welfare officer)
- BPL certificate
- Children from Kindergarten certificate
- Support Card
- Bank Details
How to fill RTE Gujarat Admission Form?
If you want to apply for the admission then you have to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website direct link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select online application link.
- A new application appear on your screen.
- If you are applying for first time then you have to choose new application and if you already registered then enter your registration number and date of birth and login into your account.
- Enter all the details carefully and click on submit option.
- Completion of your application you will get the registration id.
- Keep this registration ID safe for future reference.
Check RTE Gujarat Admission application status
To check your application status you need to follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website of RTE Gujarat.
- On the homepage you have to select application status link on the left side.
- After that enter application number and date of birth.
- Now complete status of your application will be available on your screen.
How to download RTE Gujarat Admission Form?
If you want to download right to admission application form then you have to follow The below steps –
- First you have to open the official website
- Click here to download application form for RTE Gujarat.
- Now you have to fill this application form and attach all the documents.
- After completion you have to submit form at any school of your selection.
Print the RTE Gujarat Application Form
If you want to print your application form you need to follow The below steps –
- Open the official website.
- Select Print application option from the homepage.
- Enter the details and click on submit option.
- Application form appear on screen select print option.
- Through this way you are able to print your application form easily.
Check RTE Gujarat School List 2020-21
If you want to check schools list which you want to get admission through RTE Gujarat, follow the below procedure –
- First open the official website link given here.
- On the homepage you have to select ” list of schools” link.
- After that a new page appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details and click on submit option.
- You will get complete information about schools.
What is RTE Gujarat?
Ans- the meaning of RTE is right to education. In which government aims to provide educational facilities to the economically weaker section.
How to check RTE Gujarat school list?
Ans- if you want to check schools list, then we provide you step by step guidelines which you are able to check.
What are the documents required?
Ans- complete information about required documents mentioned in the above article.
What is the eligibility criteria for RTE Gujarat 2020-21?
Ans- if you want to check Gujarat RTE Admission, eligibility criteria mentioned in the above article.
Note:– to get more updated information you are requested to stay in touch with us.