This is the good news for all the parents who wants to apply for RTE admission in Karnataka 2021. State government has announced admission dates and school list available on official website. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding RTE Karnataka 2021. Also applicants will get RTE Karnataka Admission date, eligibility criteria, document required, List of Schools, Students list etc.
Department of Public instruction Government of Karnataka announce the right to education act. And govt. of karnataka implemented in Karnataka state Reservation 25% of seats in private schools for Poor students. This is a great opportunity for all your parents who wants to enroll their children in private schools under right to education Act. Right to Education Act focus on importance of compulsory education for the students between the age of 6 to 14 years.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2021
We all know that there are many parents and all the children in private schools under RTE Karnataka Admission 2021-22. Under right to education act passed in Parliament of India on 24th August 2009. This act reserve some section of seeds in the government as well as private schools. Those families who belongs to economically weaker section and wants to enroll their children under RTE Karnataka.
Under RTE Karnataka application form to apply online for admission in LKG or 1st standard/grade-1. The children’s between age group of 6 to 14 years is a compulsory in India to get education under article 21a of Indian Constitution. In the below paragraph you will check complete information table regarding RTE Admission 2021.
Information Table of RTE Karnataka Admission 2021
|Name||right to education act|
|Department||department of Public instruction, government of Karnataka|
|Admission opening for||RTE Karnataka|
|Classes||LKG to 8th Standard|
|Admission starting from||March 2021|
|Mode of application||online|
|Application starting date|
|Last date of application|
We all know that there are many parents who are looking for RTE admission Karnataka. There are many top schools in Karnataka state where parents can choose as per best schools for children. Under right to education act provide opportunity and 25% of seats reserved in private schools for weaker section children in society. This is a great opportunity for all the parents who wants to enroll their children in in private schools. This will help economically weaker section community children to get education without paying any fees under rte karnataka 2021.
RTE Karnataka 2021
Government of karnataka has recently announced the rte admission karnataka. Those students who are eligible and wants to get admission under right to education act (RTE) with 25% reserve seat. They fill online application form schooleducation.kar.nic.in portal. Applicants must have check eligibility criteria for RTE admission. Student parents should have less than 3.5 lakh per annum income from all sources. Applicant will get complete application procedure and rte kar admission 2021-22 list.
There are many Karnataka state people good looking out to apply for RTE admission 2021-22 in karnataka. Firstly navigate official web page and then select year and rte application form. After that you have to enter required information. Enter or divide information quickly and click at Summit option. For that you have to upload the necessary documents.
RTE Karnataka 2021 reservation percentage
Parents who wants to apply for RTE admission in Karnataka must check percentage as the category wise given in the below table.
|Name of Category||Reservation percentage (%)|
|Other categories (EWS) and disadvantaged group||16%|
RTE Karnataka 2021 Admission Dates
|Sr.No.||Event Type||Important Dates|
|3||Revision software Demo provision of schools list||Mar-21|
|4||Other schools objection related to the last date for submission||Mar-21|
|5||Number of seats for 1st class students district available in schools||Mar-21|
|6||Final list seats available in neighborhood schools||Mar-21|
|8||Online application availability for parents||March – April 2021|
|9||EID applications submitted by the data validity verification||March – April 2021|
|10||Special categories and verification of petitions||March – April 2021|
|11||Eligible students for the lottery process||Jul-21|
|12||1st round seat allocation online software||Jul-21|
|13||Enrollment starting date in school||Jul-21|
|14||First enrolled in school uploading on software||Jul-21|
|15||2nd round seat allocation||Aug-21|
|16||Period of enrollment in school||Aug-21|
|17||Second allotment implementation in school||Aug-21|
|18||2nd round seat allotment||Sep-21|
|19||2nd round seat enrollment in school for seats||Sep-21|
|20||Second enrollment implementation||Sep-21|
Applicant must check complete eligibility criteria mentioned in the below take a look:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- To get admission under RTE 2021 (Nursery Or LHG), candidate should born between 01.08.2015 and 01.08.2016. In simple words age should be in the range of 3 years and 10 month, 04 years and 10 month.
- And To get admission under RTE 2021 (Grade 1 Or 1st Standard), candidate should born between 01.08.2013 and 01.08.2014. In simple words age should be in the range of 05 years and 10 month 06 years and 10 months.
- Income of applicant family should not exceed than 3.5 lakh from all sources.
- Applicant should belongs to be kar section or backward classes or lower caste group to get admission under RTE Karnataka 2021.
- Applicant should belongs to which group of society (Disadvantaged group) like orphans, transgender, physically challenged, migrant child etc.
- Aadhar card: Applicant must required Aadhar card at the time of online application.
- Birth certificate: What Certificate is required to check age eligibility.
- Income certificate: Income certificate is very necessary and have to verify your income from all sources.
- Caste certificate
- Both mother and father Aadhar card
- Government approved address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Print out of duly filled application form
- Disability certificate
- Education qualification
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Age criteria for RTE Admission Karnataka 2021
- For pre-schooling or LKG classes, children should in the age group of 3 years and month and 4 years 10 month.
- And for first standard for first grade candidate should in the age group of 05 year and months and 06 years and 10 months.
Application procedure for RTE Karnataka Admission 2021
Share you some simplest procedure for registration process of RTE Karnataka admission:
- First open the official web page of School Education Karnataka department.
- On the homepage, and didn’t need to go for one time registration to get your application number.
- Complete your one time registration and you will get your application number and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- After that candidate needs to login into their account by using credentials.
- Now candidate needs to choose school as per their own wish.
- After school you need to select required class applying for under rte admission.
- Next you need to upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
How to Recover password at RTE Karnataka 2021?
If you forget your login password then you can reset your password in a few steps given below:
- First open the official web page of karnataka school education department.
- On the homepage, under the login tab click at forget password link.
- New web page displayed on your screen enter your username.
- Now candidate will get a a new password generation link on their email id or mobile number.
- Candidate needs to enter this code or go through a link available through your email ID.
- Now enter your new password in the desired field.
- Confirm your password and then click at update button to change your password.
FAQs at RTE Karnataka 2021
Under right to education act, government provide reservation of 25% in government and private schools.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Complete list of documents mentioned in the above article.
Complete eligibility criteria given in the above article is take a look.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding right to education in Karnataka admission 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.