Get all the details about RTE MP Admission 2022-23 online last date of application form. Madhya Pradesh education department has started RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2022 for economically weaker section and reserved category. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RTE MP Admission 2021 at official web portal educationportal.mp.gov.in. Under right to education act free and compulsory education provided by Madhya Pradesh Government with 25% seats reserved for economically weaker section. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding RTE Admission. Also candidate will get information about important date, eligibility criteria, document required, application procedure, vacant seats etc.
Right to education act provide compulsory education to the candidates belongs to economically weaker section. Under rte mp, madhya Pradesh government has reserved 25% seats for economically weaker section. Those parent’s who wants to enroll their children for rte madhya pradesh admission 2022. Now they are able to fill online application form and also check important dates for registration and draw result. Also you are able to check complete selection procedure under Madhya Pradesh RTE admission 2022. If you want to complete your application procedure then follow below mentioned paragraph.
RTE MP Admission 2022-23
Madhya Pradesh Government introduce education portal for right to education of children to free and compulsory Education Act 2009. We all know that there are many poor families who cannot afford their children education. Government of India has mandated a rule that each private non government regulated School to reserve 25% seats for economically weaker section (EWS) category. Main objective to launch RTE Act 2009, government aims to provide free and compulsory education.
Right to education act provide free and compulsory education for children between age group 6 to 14 years under article 21A of Indian Constitution. Government of India has taken a recommendable decision to provide compulsory education for 1 mentally weaker section reserved categories. This will also increase education level in rural and urban areas. Those candidates who wants to apply for MP RTE Admission 2022 have to fill online application form. Complete information regarding starting date and lottery result provided here. Madhya Pradesh education department first invites the online application form. After that result will be declared on the basis of Online Lottery draw for making merit list. At last selected applicants need to download allotment letter from official portal.
RTE MP Admission 2022 Online Application Last Date
Department Madhya Pradesh has released a revised schedule for MP school admission under RTE 2022-23. Revised time table has application for pre admission process in a non grant recognized non Government schools for academic season 2022.
As per revised schedule registration process will begin from. The Parents still able to download acknowledgement and get original documents verified and verification centre from September 17 September 17, 2021. Online Lottery for admission will be conducted on 23rd September to transparent render method and candidate selected for which school will be notified via SMS.
RTE Admission Madhya Pradesh education portal, government may invites applications for the academic year 2022-23. Interested candidates of Madhya Pradesh state who looking for rte mp admission will get complete information on this article. All The Eligible candidates between the age group 3 to 7 years their parents can submit their application for Madhya Pradesh RTE 25 online admission application form. All the schools under right to education act have to reserve 25% seats for children for free education. Candidates are selected with lottery draw to make merit list. Those candidates who come under to take admission in desired schools. In the final selection procedure the catheters will provide the admit card.
Information table of RTE MP 2022
|Name – RTE Madhya Pradesh|
|Year – 2022-23|
|State – Madhya Pradesh|
|Department – education department|
|Benefits – free and compulsory education|
|Reserve seats – government and non government schools|
|Percentage of reserved seats – 25%|
|Starting date of application –|
|Download application form and verification form –|
|Verification of documents-|
|Upload verified documents|
|Allotment of seats after lottery draw –|
|Online Lottery draw for merit list –|
|Download allotment letter –|
|Reporting in the school take admission –|
|Entry in the school –|
Major objectives of MP RTE Admission 2022-23
In case wants to take to admission in Madhya pradesh under right to admission 2022. You need to submit online application form at RTE admission official website rteportal.mpgov.in. Candidates needs to submit online form at rte mp online admission portal. You just need to be aware of last date of RTE admission in MP.
- Under right to education act provide free and compulsory education.
- RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission provide compulsory education for children between age group 6 years to 14 years.
- Free and compulsory education provided to economically weaker section (EWS) children.
- Application needs to apply online to get the benefits.
- RTE MP 2022 will provide direct admission in government and non government school in Madhya Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh RTE admission will provide direct admission in pre primary to 8th class.
Age limit criteria for MP RTE online admission 2022
Pre primary 3+
- Age limit: 03 years or more than three years but less than 04 years.
Pre primary 4+
- Age limit: 03 years 6 months or more than three years but less than 05 years.
Pre primary 5+
- Age limit: 04 years 6 months or more than three years but less than 06 years.
- Age limit: 05 years or more but should be less than 7 years.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidate must belongs to economically weaker section, schedule caste, schedule tribe and reserved categories.
- More than 40% children with disabilities are eligible.
- HIV infected children
- Orphan children registered by women and child Development Officer.
Important document required
- Aadhar card
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Phone number
- Passport size photograph
Application procedure for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission
Interested and eligible candidates follow below mentioned application procedure:
- First navigate to the official web page of RTE madhya Pradesh.
- On the homepage click at RTE MP Admission 2022-23 Session.
- First of all read all the admission guidelines carefully.
- Now click at online application form option.
- Can you web page spread on your screen.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last submit your application form.
Selection procedure For MP RTE Admission 2022
- Firstly Government invites Application form from interested and eligible candidates.
- After submission of application form education Department of Madhya Pradesh announce the result through to lottery draw mat list.
- Those beneficiaries are selected under net list can go further for admission in desired School.
- Rest of candidates may check waiting list announced by madhya Pradesh education department for RTE MP 2022-23.
- Application needs to download allotment letter from education portal of other this.
Important note: Madhya Pradesh education department is going to start the registration procedure for RTE madhya Pradesh admission 2022. Complete information regarding lottery draw result and online application form updated here so stay in touch with us and get latest updates.
FAQs at RTE MP Admission 2022
Right to education act Madhya Pradesh.
Candidate needs to fill online application form or parents can fill their children application form belongs to economically weaker section.
Under right to education act government provide free and compulsory education two children belongs to to economically weaker section category. Government has reserved 25% of Government and non Government schools under right to education act.
Complete selection procedure discussed in the above paragraph.
Applicants can apply through online mode follow above-mentioned guidelines.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding right to education act admission in Madhya Pradesh 2022. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates. In case have any query or question ask us in comment section.