Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, launched by karnataka state government with main objective to provide 55000 to bribe and groom on the wedding day. In this article we will share eligiblity criteria, document required etc. As per Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme government aims to provide Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for bride. Under mass marriage scheme, applicant will also get Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom and Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride. So total assistance of amount 55 thousand given to beneficiaries.
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka Marriage Form :- Karnataka government has launched a new scheme which is known as “Saptapadi Vivah Yojana”. If in general words we can say that this is a mass marriage scheme. This scheme launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. In this article, today we are going to share important aspects related to Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration
Karnataka state government has recently announced “Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka Marriage“. Also known as “Mass Marriage scheme”. We all know that, there are many who must be searching to know their “Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka Marriage application form”. In this article, we share complete details and cover all the important aspects.
As we all know that, marriage is a important function that celebrated between two families. There are many families who are not financially strong. Due to this, there are many families who have to take loan and this is worst thing that happen in anyone lives.
under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka state government aims to Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme. Benefits provided Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme to The Eligible candidates who are not able to afford their marriage expenses based upon their financial condition.
Highlights and benefits of Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme
|Name of the scheme||Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme|
|Launched by||chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa|
|Beneficiaries||karnataka state brides and grooms|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 55000|
Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme Benefits
As mentioned above, Karnataka Vivah Yojana is a great initiative started by Karnataka state government. In this mass marriage scheme, families who are not capable as per financially capacity for the marriage of of the daughter or son. They can avail the benefits provided under Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana.
Benefits provided for poor families of Karnataka state under Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme.
- Also, 55 thousand rupees provided to each couple for their expenses.
- This 55,000 rupees incentive provided in below category
- Rupees 40,000 mangalsutra provided to bride.
- 5,000 cash provided to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 Cash provided to Bride.
Check eligibility criteria
If you want to check your eligibility criteria for Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme then check the following details –
- Applicant Must be permanent residents of karnataka state.
- The marriage of applicants will be taking place in selected temples.
- In the marriage ceremony, both parents of bride and grooms will be present.
- Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme is not applicable for the people who undertaking for a love marriage.
- Age of bride must be 18 years and above.
- The age of groom must be 21 years or its above.
Important document required
If you want to apply karnataka Saptapadi Yojana, then you must have following documents –
- Address proof
- Religion certificate
- Aadhar card
- Permission letter (Both Parents)
- Age proof
How to apply for Saptapadi Vivah Yojana In Karnataka?
There are some simple steps that that you have to follow if you want to avail the benefits under Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme –
- Candidates can apply for the scheme offline mode.
- There are many things that you have to check before going to enroll themselves for Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme.
- Applicant must have check list of temple that providing incentive under the scheme.
- The temple Authority will offer an enrollment form.
- In this application form applicants need to fill all the details.
- This form need to be submitted at the same Temple office.
Karnataka Mass Marriage New Dates 2022
Building limitation of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana (Mass Marriage) will be performed twice every month to avoid crowd. State government has fixed new muhurat on saptapadi government scheme for marriage in Karnataka. Under this scheme state government is providing 55000 rupees to newly wed couple. For the this assistance candidate will have to make Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana registration at the temple. If you want to know more about Vivah Yojana then read below mentioned guidelines.
|Sr. No||Mass Marriage Date||Month|
|1||Yet to be Announced||January|
|2||Yet to be Announced||February|
|3||Yet to be Announced||March|
|4||Yet to be Announced||April|
|5||Yet to be Announced||May|
|6||Yet to be Announced||June|
|7||Yet to be Announced||July|
FAQ’s frequently asked question
Ans- this game is also known as Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. And under the scheme, karnataka state government to provide financial incentive to the selected candidates. Read out the full article for detailed information.
Ans- application process for Muzrai Mass Marriage scheme is an offline mode. You can check complete information mentioned in the above article.
Ans- yes, all the information collected from official website. You can available on above mentioned information. This information collected hard work of our team.