Today discussion topic is how to apply online for snehapoorvam scholarship 2022. There are many candidates who wants to get information about eligibility criteria for snehapoorvam scholarship scheme. All the children who are below 5 years of age to class 12th and degree college students are eligible to get the benefits. In this article you are able to get all the details about the scholarship scheme.
State Government of Kerala has introduce snehapoorvam scholarship . And registrations are are opened from Kerala government for snehapoorvam scholarship. We all know that scholarship are very important as per students point of view. Today in this article we will share you step-by-step guideline procedure to apply online for scholarship through online mode. Also we will cover all important information and last date to apply for snehapoorvam scholarship.
Snehapoorvam scholarship 2022 Application Form
Kerala Government scholarship for orphan children who are residising in Kerala state. As per this scholarship students will get verified benefits and incentives. We all know that there are many students who are very good in their education. But due to financial conditions they are not able to support their higher education. The orphan students are able to continue their education with the help of snehaporvam scholarship. Kerala government has taken a recommendable step towards orphan students in state.
Major Highlights of Kerala snehapoorvam scholarship
|Name of scholarship||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Launched by||State Government of Kerala|
|Main objective||to provide scholarship|
Benefits & Objectives of Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- orphans Students are able to pursue their higher education.
- There is no need of worry regarding finance for their education purpose.
- orphan Candidates are able to spend scholarship amount for the education purpose.
- State residising orphans are are able to get the benefits.
|Starting of the application process|
|Last date to apply online|
|Extended last date|
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Candidate must be an orphan.
- The applicant must be studying in any government or private school of Kerala.
- Candidate must belong to below poverty line category.
- Children belonging to APL category annual income must be below 20000 for rural areas and below 22,375 for urban areas.
The following document required to apply for scholarship in Kerala for students:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Below poverty line certificate
- Educational certificate
- Income proof
- Bank details
- Parents death certificate
Scholarship Amount Under snehapoorvam scholarship
The following incentive will be provided to all the students after successful registration.
|For Class Ist to V||Rs 300 per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 per month|
Online application procedure for Kerala snehapoorvam scholarship 2022
If you want to apply for scholarship then you need to follow simple steps given below –
- First open official website, direct link given here.
- On the home page you need to click on “KSSM web application” Link.
- After that a new web page is displayed on your screen.
- You need to click on login button and click for new institution register option.
- After that you have to fill all the required details.
- Login into your account by entering beneficiary id and password.
- Complete your registration procedure for snehaporvam scholarship.
- Fill all the required details and Upload necessary documents.
Snehapoorvam scholarship selection procedure
If you want to know selection procedure under snehaporvam scholarship. Candidates need to visit head office of government of government aided educational institution. Now you have to take application form fill all the required details attached the necessary documents submit the application form in the same Institution. After that your application form will be verified by the officials. After verification application form will be converted into pdf format and submit to through online portal to the executive director of Kerala social security mission.
FAQs: Frequently Asking Questions
Scholarship portal by Kerala social security mission for Orphan students.
If you want to apply then follow ever mentioned guidelines.
Complete benefits discussed in the above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.