satyendranath Tagore civil service study centre, satyendranath Tagore civil service study centre fee structure, satyendranath Tagore civil service study centre admission, SNTCSSC Admission Test result 2023,
Satyendranath Tagore civil service Study Centre (SNTCSSC) is a coaching centre. With this initiative taken by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to provide best quality and highly subsidized coaching for UPSC civil service exam. Satyendra Nath Tagore civil service Study Centre provide subsidized coaching for UPSC civil service examination for students of West Bengal. Also check for SNTCSSC Admission Test result.
All those students who are experiencing to become IAS IPS IFS and other allied services. Provided to the all the students from West Bengal for examination of UPSC. All the students has a great opportunity to get coaching from Satyendra Tagore civil service Study Centre. In this article we provide you all the information that helpful for you regarding satyendranath Tagore civil service study centre fees structure, admission, last date of application etc.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre
As we all know that there are many young aspirants wants to crack Civil Service exam. Satyendra Nath Tagore civil service training centre identify the bright aspirants from all over West Bengal and inspire them to get proper guidance. Main objective to reach the young people from all the segment of society specially underprivileged with poor economic background and also those between vegetarian ruler and remote areas. Students have no access to quality education living in urban and semi urban areas.
Government of West Bengal has taken initiative to provide and train for civil service aspirants. With the help of Satyendra Nath tagore civil service Study Centre those aspirants wants to appear for UPSC examination gets coaching. The application for the batch 2022 has already released. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application on or before the last date.
|Coaching centre name||satyendranath Tagore civil service Study Centre|
|Main objective||to provide coaching for civil service aspirants|
|Mode of application||online|
SNTCSSC Admission 2022 Test Result
As we all know that, there are many interested candidate who wants to prepare for
UPSC examination. But due to Limited sources of coaching and poor economic background. They are not able to to get and find suitable coaching centre. Satyendranath Tagore civil service coaching centre 2022 provide coaching benefits to the young people specially belongs to underprivileged with poor economic background.
SNTCSSC launched with aim and objective to identify and reach out young boys and girls to provide the best possible guidance to become successful in upse examination. The quality coaching is provided through subject expert and by IAS IPS all India service officers. Also regular test are taken to accept student progress and identify the areas that need special attention.
Satyendranath Tagore civil service Study Centre fees structure
There are many students who wants to get exact information about SNTCSSC admission fee structure. Before coming to the fee structure you have to check all the facilities provided on the centres. Indian Civil Service Study Centre you will get coaching from expert faculty. Library is also available for the students to get knowledge. Time to time mock test will be conducted to evaluate the performance of the students.
- The monthly tuition fee is 1000 rupees for general category students.
- For reserved category students 500 rupees monthly tuition fees.
- The time period of coaching is 10 month.
- In order to get admission you have to submit your application form on or before the last date.
- The examination was conducted to shortlist the candidates for Satyendra Nath Tagore civil service Study Centre.
How to apply for Satyendranath Tagore civil service Study Centre admission 2022-23
There are some simple steps that you need to follow.
- First open official website.
- On the home page you need to select apply online option.
- Select your batch, then enter the required information.
- Complete your Satyendra Nath Tagore civil service Study Centre admission form.
- Provide and upload all the details.
How to check SNTCSSC Admission 2022 Test result?
In order to get your test result you have to follow below mentioned procedure.
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage you will get results.
- In the result section you are able to get list of successful candidates.
- Also you will get information about waiting list candidates.
- Candidates are able to check their name and other information on list of selected students.
- This way you are able to check satyendranath Tagore civil service Study Centre admission test result online.
Hope above information is helpful for you, in case you have any query question you can ask us in the comment section.