STS Karnataka Student Tracking Portal: Karnataka state government has launched student tracking system portal. On this portal state people are able to get various information like student tracking, attendance report, report card, Grievance etc. We all know that Karnataka government focused on quality education for the state student. Recently government has implement a new system that all student will be registered on sts.karnataka.gov.in portal. The education department of Karnataka has officiated Karnataka students registration in new portal for student tracking system. In this article, we will share complete information regarding Karnataka student tracking portal at sts.karnataka.gov.in.
If you want to get information regarding STS karnataka school login and tracking system. Then you are on the right place we will share you complete information regarding student tracking system for tracking student score card and teacher record through STS login. Student can visit sts.karnataka.gov.in for Shishak Mitra mobile application.
STS Karnataka Student Tracking Portal
Today in this article we will let you know how you can register on Karnataka Student Tracking Portal. Also we will let you know about important benefits of Karnataka Portal. We all know that Karnataka state government has introduced various online portals for state people. With the help of these online portals state people are able to get information easily. Also this will save time and money of applicant and you are able to get information while sitting at your home. If you want to know more about Karnataka Student Tracking Portal, then read out our whole artical till the end and get latest updates.
Government of Karnataka launched sts karnataka portal that dedicated for primary and secondary teachers. This portal aims and main objective to provide online employees data system. Government of Karnataka has also launched mobile application which named as Shiksha mitra. You can download this application on Android smartphone as well as iOS devices.
Highlights of Student tracking System Karnataka Portal
|Name of Portal||student tracking portal|
|Launched by||government of Karnataka|
|Main benefits||state people|
|Objective||complete information regarding student tracking system|
Benefits of STS karnataka Portal
Karnataka state government has introduced student tracking portal. This portal is very helpful to to collect information regarding student tracking, attendance report, report card of student. This portal launched with main objective that Karnataka government aims to provide quality education for state student. If you want to to download Student report card on sts.karnataka.gov.in portal, then check out below mentioned step by step guidelines.
- Government can track the student in the state.
- This will help the government to promote transparency in education system.
- With the help of sts.karnataka.gov.in portal, government will get complete information regarding education completed by students and dropouts.
- Also government will get to know the reason and trace the student fastly.
- With the help of this portal government came to know that number of students studying in class over one teacher or staff. This came to know that government can recruit another staff for balancing.
- This will also improve the quality of education in the state.
Online Registration at STS Karnataka Portal
If you want to registered under sts.karnataka.gov.in portal, follow below mentioned guidelines.
Important Note: Each student will receive a unique 9 digit code to help trace all academic records and data about the student.
Step 1: Visit official website Student Tracking System Karnataka Portal.
Step 2: On the home page select registration option.
Step 3: A new registration page will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Enter all the required details about your school and student.
Step 5: After that, click at the submit button.
Through this way you can easily registered under sts.karnataka.gov.in portal.
Fee Structure for Karnataka School
- For primary institution From 1st to 7th Class – Rs. 50000
- Middle Class institution 8th to 10th Class – Rs. 01 Lakh.
- Setup of institution from 11th to 12 Class – Rs 1.25 Lakh
- Registration and process fee for pre primary schools in BBMP Area – Rs 15000
- Registration and process fee for pre primay school in urban areas earphone – Rs. 7500 and Rural Area Rs. 2500.
How to check School Report Card at sts.karnataka.gov.in Portal?
If you want to check school report card, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Step 1: First visit official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click at school report card option.
- Step 3: A new page displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Enter following details-
- Education block
- School name
- Academic year
- District code
- Block code
- School code
Step 5: In the next tab click at view details option.
- Finally your desired information available on your screen.
If you want to login into sts.karnataka.gov.in login portal, then follow below mentioned procedure.
- Firstly navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage you just need to click at login option.
- New battery display download free in there you have to enter the following details.
- Enter the captcha code and click add login option.
- Now you are able to access your dashboard.
How to Generate Student Form at STS Karnataka Portal?
If you want to generate student form then follow below mention guidelines.
- Step 1: First visit the official website karnataka.
- Step 2: On the homepage click at Generate Student Form Option.
- Step 3: After that a new page displayed on your screen.
Select the following details –
- You can select any of your desire student form.
- Through this way you can easily generate student form.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
This portal launched by Karnataka government for tracking of student academic records.
STS stands for student tracking system.
If you want to get registered then need to follow above mentioned guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Karnataka Student Tracking Portal. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.