Get complete details about Subhiksha Kerala Online Registration 2023 application status details. State Government of Kerala invite online application form under Subhiksha Keralam Scheme. As per main benefit of the scheme government provide necessary financial and Technical assistance for agricultural sector. Interested people are able to get information about agricultural information management system. Today in this article we will share you complete application procedure for Subhiksha Keralam Farmer Registration. Also candidates are able to get complete guideline procedure to fill application form at aims.kerala.gov.in.
Government of Kerala has introduced Subhiksha Kerala Registration for the farmers. aims kerala portal is an initiative where state people are able to get online services. On this single platform you are able to get many services related to Agriculture Department. As we all know that, kerala government is very much committed to help state people and farmers.
www.aims.kerala.gov.in farmer registration
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme: Integrated Food Security Scheme for agriculture sector which are facing several economics challenges due to covid-19 pandemic. Agriculture management system launched by department of agriculture development and farmers welfare. This portal launched to provide departmental services efficiency to farmer with help of Information Technology.
The major component of aims.kerala.gov.in portal provide workflow with claim processing for farmers application to avail benefit from government. Also there is one time registration facility available for the farmers to get the option registered. After registration SMART registration id can be utilized to avail various services from department in future.
Overview of AIMS Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Subhiksha Keralam Scheme|
|Launched by||kerala government|
|Department||department of agriculture development and farmers welfare|
|Benefits||agriculture information management system|
Subhiksha Keralam scheme launched with our main objective to provide necessary financial and Technical assistance. The department of agriculture and farmers welfare providing online services to the farmers. Government of Kerala has also released Subhiksha Keralam scheme. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application to get the benefits. After the completion of registration farmers will receive both technical and financial aid as a benefit.
Subhiksha Kerala Online Registration
There are some important features and services available on agriculture information management system (AIMS) given below.
- Farmers Signup: This online portal provide China facility and various services dashboard.
- Dashboard reports: Registered candidates are able to get various board report as per department wise.
- Easy Access 24×7: Candidates will get access to dashboard anywhere anytime.
- Responsive: Easily accessible through smartphone tablet and desktop.
- Search: Integrated search to locate information quickly.
- GIGW compliance: Complaint with mandatory guideline from the complaint matrix of GIGW.
Subhiksha Kerala Registration step by step process
If you want to apply for AIMS Subhiksha Keralam Scheme, then you have to follow below mentioned steps.
- First visit the official website, aims.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on Subhiksha Keralam link.
- After that you have to click on New registration option.
- Subhiksha Keralam Scheme online registration form will appear on your screen.
After that you have to fill basic details like
- Aadhar card number
- Name of Institution
- Mobile number
- District and post office
- After that applicant have to enter Bank place like Bank account number and IFSC code.
- The Applicant can enter the desired password and click on create user to complete the registration procedure.
Application can login into their account by using login ID and password.
How to download AIMS Mobile App?
If you want to download AIMS Mobile Application then follow below mentioned steps and guidelines.
- First open the official website direct link given here.
- On the home page you have to search for “AIMS Mobile APP” link.
- Available in the below of homepage. Also you can scan the code to download app mobile application directly to your mobile phone.
- After that you have to install this application to your mobile phone.
- Completion of installation enable you to get there is online services On AIMS Kerala.
Through this way you can easily avail the online services at aims.kerala.gov.in.
AIMS Kerala Portal
AIMS (agriculture information management system is an integrated system) developed by Department of Agriculture and farmer welfare. This portal will provide department services efficiently to the farmers with information technology. With the help of registration id online services from department can be availed online. Today we will discuss and provide complete information regarding agriculture information management system.
With the help of AIMS Portal, government wants to to provide modern agriculture production techniques and scientific methods to the farmers. And this will help the farmers to adapt scientific farming methods to increase crop output. This will also help in making our farmers self-reliant and get financial independence with the growth of state.
AIMS Stand For agriculture information management system.
Candidates can register themselves by following above mentioned steps.
Complaint online services mentioned in the above article.
Subhiksha Kerala Online Registration can be completed from eligible candidates. In order to get eligibility criteria’s navigate to above section.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Subhiksha Kerala Online Registration. For updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.