Odisha state government has introduce sumangal.odisha.gov.in to inter caste marriage incentive within other castes. People can apply online for the incentive under Sumangal Odisha Portal. Odisha Government is going to provide 2.5 lakh rupees to the beneficiaries. If you want to know more about odisha inter cast marriage scheme then read out our whole artical till the end. Today in this article we will share you complete inter caste incentive scheme registration details.
Odisha inter caste marriage scheme launched by State Government of Odisha. Under this scheme government is going to provide financial help. Government is going to provide cash awards for inter caste marriage couple. If you want to apply for this scheme and wants to avail then read out of the whole article and get complete application procedure for Odisha sumangal yojana.
Odisha Inter Cast Marriage Scheme 2022
This is the great initiative that taken by Odisha Government to launch sumangal.odisha.gov.in. Government provide award cash incentive to inter caste marriage couple. This is a great step taken by government for social integration and removal of untouchability. In this article we will let you know how you can apply for inter caste marriage incentive award scheme. Before that take a look at major highlights on sumangal.odisha.gov.in portal.
Major Highlights at Odisha Sumangal Portal
- Name of scheme – inter caste marriage scheme
- Announced by – odisha Government
- Main objective – incentive awards Scheme
- Benefits – inter caste marriage
- Mode of application – online
- Incentive award – 2.5 Lakh
- Official Portal – sumangal.odisha.gov.in
Inter Cast Marriage Scheme In Odisha
Odisha sumangal Yojana 2022, this Scheme is also known as inter caste marriage incentive scheme. Under this scheme government aims to provide 2.5 lakh for inter caste marriage. If you want to avail the benefits of inter caste marriage scheme in Odisha then you just need to visit the official portal. On sumangal.odisha.gov.in portal are able to get information regarding amount application procedure and other benefits.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched to two portal integrated Odisha state scholarship and Odisha sumangal portal. Odisha Sangram portal will help eligible to aware people incentive for inter caste marriage. Now people can apply for inter caste marriage in easy and transparent manner. We all know that Odisha Government has introduce ladies welfare scheme for the different sections of community. Government has introduce scholarship scheme offered by 8 state departments. And more than 1100023 students from Scheduled tribe scheduled caste and other backward classes would get benefits from integrated Odisha state scholarship portal.
Chief Minister also said that inter caste marriage increased social unity and this will reduce racial discrimination. Also promoting equality and peaceful coexistence in society. Eligible beneficiary can avail Rs. 2.5 lakh within 60 days of applying for inter caste marriage scheme at the portal. If you want to know more regarding how to apply for inter caste marriage scheme in Odisha. Then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Inter caste marriage award provided between caste Hindu and scheduled caste belonging to Hindu community.
- The marriage should be valid as per law and duly registered under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Both Spouses Should be citizen of India.
- One of the Spouses should belonging to scheduled caste.
- Incentive award would be given for the purchase of land/ essential household or for starting a business.
- The Grand shall we given only one in first time marriage.
- No incentive is available on second marriage.
- Register marriage certificate
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Joint couple photo
- Scan photo copy of declaration form duly signed
- Photocopy of joint Passbook of couple
Application procedure for Inter Cast marriage incentive at sumangal.odisha.gov.in
If you are interested and Eligible Candidate then get complete application provision mentioned below-
- First open the official website, sumangal.odisha.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on “Don’t have an account? Projector here” option.
- Now you have to enter the following details –
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- At last click on register option.
- Through this way you are able to apply for inter caste marriage incentive scheme in Odisha.
FAQs: frequently asking question
Scheme launched by odisha Government. Government has also launched sumangal.odisha.gov.in portal for the inter cast marriage incentive scheme
Candidates can apply online by following above mentioned.
Complete list of necessary documents mentioned in the above article.
Complete eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Odisha sumangal Portal. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.