State Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced Tamilnadu free tablet distribution scheme. Under this scheme government aims to distribute tablets for class 6th to 8th government school student. Government of Tamilnadu announced to provide 3 lakh free tablet (Computers) government school students studying in class 6th to 8th. The school education minister has given this information regarding distribution of free of cost tablets to the students. In this article we will share you complete information regarding TN Free tablet distribution scheme.
State Government of Tamilnadu has taken a decision to distribute free tablets among students. Eligible student will get free tablet by Tamilnadu Government. These tablets can be used by student for their online studying material, attend online classes. Government will distribute around 3 lakh tablets among the students.
TN Free Tablet Scheme
State Government of Tamil Nadu is going to make an official launch regarding free tablet computer scheme in Tamilnadu. We all know that, government is focused on digital education and online learning for students. There are various facilities and online services that are announced by government regarding online education. Due to covid-19 pandemic suffered student learning. Also there are many students who suffered their education and examination because are not able to afford computers/tablets/smartphones. Tamilnadu government has announced to distribute free of cost tablets to the government school students. If you want to know more about the scheme then read out of the whole article till the end and get latest updates.
Key Highlights of Tamilnadu Free Tablet Computer Scheme
|Scheme Name||TN Free Tablet Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||TN Gov|
|Benefits||distribution of Tablet/Computer|
|Total beneficiaries||03 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||government school student studying in class 6th to 8th|
|Announced by||school Education Minister, KA Senottaiyan|
Tamilnadu Government head formulated a plan to replace 80,000 blackboards with smart boards in the Government schools. Also government has decided to create a post of trainer at each Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL). In ATL Labs equipment with 3D printer and computer will be set up in the school under Central scheme. Announcement regarding 7200 smart classroom will be announced in a few days.
Benefits of Free Tablet Scheme In Tamilnadu
- Government is going to distribute free laptops/Tablets to eligible students studying in class 6th to 8th.
- Each eligible student will get free of cost tablet.
- Government already implemented tamilnadu free laptop scheme for or Higher Secondary students.
- Information regarding tablet distribution scheme given by school Education Minister.
- TN Government is going to distribute today government school students.
- With the implementation of this scheme students are able to get their skill upgraded in information technology (IT).
- This will also increase their Technology skills and online learning.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Tamilnadu State.
- Candidate must be studying in class 6th/7th/8th.
- Student must be studying in any government school within the state.
- Income criteria will be updated shortly.
Here is the list of documents that may required:
- Aadhar card
- Residence Proof
- Education certificate
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How to apply for Tamilnadu free tablet scheme?
If you want to apply for Tamilnadu free tablet scheme, then follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First open the official web page, direct link will be updated shortly.
- On the homepage, click at Free Tablet Distribution Scheme Link.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen where you have to filled online registration form.
- Enter the required details and upload necessary documents.
- After that submit your registration form.
Through this way you can easily apply for Tamilnadu free tablet computer scheme.
Important Note: We all know that there are many state government who announced to distribute tablets and computers. Show Tamilnadu Government Mein invite online application form. So candidate need to fill AP registration form to the official portal. The official announcement about TN Free Tablet Scheme is not cleared yet. Government is going to make official notification in a few days. So you have to wait for official notification by tamilnadu Government.
FAQs on TN Free Tablet Scheme
Schemes launched by Tamil Nadu state government.
Students who are studying in Government schools in class 6th to 8th.
Candidates are able to apply after official notification.
Complete list of document mentioned above.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Tamilnadu free tablet scheme. For more information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.