Tamilnadu Government has launched TN labour worker registration portal. On this web portal government invites fresh applications from unorganised workers at TN Labour Department. Today in this article we will share you registration process at labour.tn.gov.in portal. Also you will get complete information about Tamilnadu Labour Department worker licence.
State Government of Tamil Nadu has launched labour portal. On this TN labour registration portal, workers are able to get registered and can avail various benefits. Tamilnadu government has invite online application form from unorganised workers.As we all know that Tamilnadu Government provide 1000 rupees to the registered labour in Tamil Nadu state. As per information there are across 2700000 laborers who registered with Labour Department portal. In this article we will share you complete registration procedure and eligiblity criteria. Also you will get complete registration procedure through which you are able to get register at tamilnadu labour registration portal.
Tamilnadu Labour Registration Details
State government launched this portal to invite fresh applications of unorganised workers. This is online procedure and anyone can register themselves at tn labour Department portal. under tn labour worker registration, doors labourers who were left, they can apply and register themselves through online mode. We all know that during covid-19, tamilnadu Government started various online portals and welfare schemes for labours and daily wage workers. As previously TN government provide 1000 rupees twice to the registered labours. Also tamilnadu Government provide dry ration to register burqas of welfare board twice time. Official data there are 27 lakh laborers who were registered with 17 welfare votes and the Tamilnadu Labour Department.
Overview of tamilnadu labour registration
- Name of scheme – TN labour registration
- State – tamil Nadu
- Department– tamilnadu Labour Department
- Mode of application – online
- Launched by – Tamil Nadu chief minister
- Official website – labour.tn.gov.in
Mean objectives TN Labour Portal Registration
- As of now, candidate can submit online application for registration.
- Previously candidates have to visit Labour Department office to submit the application form.
- After tamilnadu labour online registration, save the time and money.
- To complete the registration process, unorganised sector workers have to to visit officers and this will harms their daily income.
- Due to this 50% labours have in the night to get benefits due to non registration.
- At the official reports in construction industry there are 35 lakh labourers in the state.
- Tamilnadu Government distributing financial assistance to the the Twelve lakh members who have renewed their membership.
- Also TN government going to extend covid-19 and relief kids to all the labourers.
Tamilnadu unorganised sector workers registration form 2020
Those candidates who wants to register themselves an tn labour registration portal, follow The below steps –
- First, visit the official website of TN Labour Department link given here.
- On the homepage, select online services and further select login option.
- You have to register as a new user.
- Click on new user link available in the below of login button.
- A new registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- In this application form you have to submit details like –
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- ID proof
- Personal details
Now you have to enter your contact details-
- Phone number
- Email address
- Verify your mobile number and email address.
- Note: You have to verify your email mobile number and email address OTP shared on your registered mobile number and email.
After that you have to upload documents such as –
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
After that you have to create your password and click on register button.
Save your user id and password for future login procedure.
FAQs at tn labour Portal Registration
What is Tamil Nadu Labour Department registration portal?
Ans- TN Labour Registration portal, launched for unorganised labour.
What are main benefits of TN Labour Portal?
Ans- portal launch for unorganised labour who have not registered them self. And this whole procedure is online to save the time and money.
How to get registered at TN Labour Department online Portal?
Ans- if you want to get registered yourself then you have to follow above mentioned steps.
Final words – I hope you will get complete information about TN Labour Department online portal. For more updated information status in with us. Also in case you have any query question then you can ask us in the comment section we are always happy to help you.