Tour of duty duty Registration indian army, Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2022, Tour of Duty Indian Army Apply Online, 3 year Tour of Duty Indian Army,
Get all the information about tour of Duty scheme indian Army. Indian government is going to implement Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment. As for information during a Cabinet meeting approved for 3 year tour of Duty scheme Indian Army. In this article we provide you all the information about Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
The Recruitment process of Indian armed forces is all set to undergo for new changes. As per new changes in Indian Army tour of Duty scheme will be implemented for Indian armed forces. Government will be announcing significant developments in the hiring process for armed forces.
Tour of Duty Registration
This is a new recruitment system which will be named as agnipath or agniveer. As per news tour of Duty game will be rolled out in upcoming days and providing the final touches.
As indian government has introduce new Defence recruitment model known as Tour of Duty Registration. Ministry of Defence, has announced the recruitment process (tour of duty) as new method of government. Tour Duty system will apply only recruitment of jawans, soldiers and airmen in army, Navy, and Airforce. Only 50% of records will be retained in the force on permanent basis and rest of 50% will be demobilized in phases before they turn 25 years of age. The tenure would be 3 to 5 years of service. At present, a jawan has to serve for 17 years to qualify for pension.
What is Tour of Duty Scheme?
Tour of Duty scheme in recruitment of soldiers in Indian Army is set to conducted under new recruitment. Under tour of duty indian army immediate future and the duration of service 50% of new route between 3 to 5 years. And for the rest this will be longer tenure. This came will be known as tour of duty or Agneepath.
As per original proposal some solider release after three years of service by some other have to complete longer tenure.
Under tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2022 reliance can apply for army jobs and they will be placed for the period of 04 years. And on the completion of 4 years the soldiers will be receiving a sum of 10 lakh rupees exclusive of tax, certificates or diplomas will be offered for their service.
|Scheme Name||tour of Duty scheme|
|Launched by||ministry of defence|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date of application||TBA|
|Job duration||3 to 5 Years|
Tour of Duty scheme will be recruited soldiers for 3 year Defence Services. This scheme is waiting for approval from Union Cabinet. So now there is a information that tour of Duty scheme has approved by Union Cabinet.
Tour of Duty registration 2022 Check Eligibility
- For TOD Scheme both men and women can apply.
- The age limit for Agneepath scheme is 17.5 to 21 for armed forces.
- Tour of Duty scheme enabled the youth to serve the country for 4 years.
- Total candidates can be called as Agniveer.
- The recruitment of candidates on the basis of all the eligibility requirements.
Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment
This new recruitment system was planned by department of ministry affairs. Tour of Duty scheme is expected to recruit new soldiers in the personal below officer rank in the army Airforce and navy.
There are many candidates who wants to get information about 3 year Tour of Duty Indian Army. In this article we describe all benefits of tour of Duty scheme Indian Army. You just need to read out the whole article till the end.
Tour of Duty Indian Army benefits
- Recruitment of soldiers in the Indian Army for selected years.
- The first match of agniveer may start from upcoming month.
- Under new recruitment, tour of Duty scheme Civil Lines can apply for army jobs.
- In this recruitment will be e place for a period of 4 years.
- On the completion of tenure project will be receiving a sum of 10 lakh amount.
- Recruited candidate will also receive certificate or diploma for their service.
- After the end of their tenure, soldiers will be assisted in getting civilian jobs.
- As per information around 45000 young men belonging to age group 17 to 21 half years likely to introduce in the first phase.
tour of duty scheme eligibility criteria
As we all know that there are many interested youth wants to get job in Indian Army. In order to get recruited under tour of Duty scheme, application needs to check offer eligibility criteria. Complete information regarding tour of Duty scheme eligibility criteria will be announced after the official announced.
- In order to recruit under tour of Duty scheme candidate must have check all the age requirements.
- The age requirement from 17 years to 21.5 years.
- Candidate must be eligible as per education qualification.
There are some documents that must required at the time of tour of Duty scheme indian Army recruitment.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
How to apply for tour of Duty scheme online application
After the official announcement of tour of Duty scheme Indian Army. There are many interested candidates who wants to be a part of agnipath scheme. Government will announce official procedure or a dedicated portal to apply for tour of Duty Indian Army recruitment.
There are some commonly used application procedure for Indian Army recruitment you can follow.
- Open the official website join Indian Army.
- On the homepage you need to select application procedure for tour of Duty scheme.
- New page displayed on a screen.
- After that applicant needs to check all the openings.
- Now check all the eligibility criteria as per age requirement.
- After that you need to complete your registration for tour of Duty scheme.
- At last submit your application through the official website.
|Pre Matric Scholarship For minority students|
|MGNREGS AP Payment Status|
|Manabadi Nadu Nedu Scheme|
|Khelo India Youth Games Registration|
|Indian Army||Official website|
Indian government, Ministry of Defence.
As we already discussed all the benefits and requirements of tod scheme.
Complete eligibility criteria’s details discussed above.
Important note: Government will release recruitment notification or any official web portal. You must check all terms and conditions and requirement with the official website or government released notification.