TSMFC Apply Online, Minority Loan Scheme Telangana, Minority Loan Apply online, Minority Loan application form, TSOBMMS Loan Status, Telangana minorities Finance Corporation invites fresh applications for TSMFC loan apply online. Interested and eligible candidates can TSMFC Apply Online for telangana minority application. Applicant needs to check their eligibility in order to submit the application. This article provides you all the information about TSMFC Minority Loan Scheme Telangana.
Telangana state minority Finance Corporation asked eligible applicants those belonging to minority communities. Candy days age between 21 to 55 years with family income ranging between 1.50 lakh in ruler and 2 lakh in urban areas. So those candidates looking for financial assistance as minority loan scheme Telangana in order to set up new units or expansion of existing business.
TSMFC Apply Online
TSMFC Apply Online 2022 is open from 19th December till the last date January 5th 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode. Telangana state minorities Finance Corporation inviting fresh applications from eligible minority communities. The minority communities like Muslims, sikhs, parsis, buddhist and gents in the state. If you belong to the above mentioned this then you can submit your application for minority loan scheme in Telangana.
|Name of scheme||TSMFC Minority Loan Scheme|
|Department||telangana state minorities Finance Corporation|
|Starting date of application||19th December|
|Last date of application||5th January|
|Mode of application||online|
As per information Telangana state minorities Finance Corporation (TSMFC) chairman Imtiyaz ishaq on Saturday said that state government sanctioned Rs. 50 crore for bank linked subsidy scheme. And invited small entrepreneurs to apply under minority loan scheme in Telangana.
Mr Ishaq said that applicants can avail category 1 – 1 Lakh and category 2 – 2 Lakh under the loan scheme. The subsidy component for the former will be 80% and for latter 70%. We are so sad that and arranged applicants to stay away from mediators. Selection of applicant for loan disbursal would be transparent. And the selection committee would comprise district collector and district minority welfare officer. Interested and eligible can access all these details at www.tsobmms.cgg.gov.in .
Telangana minority loan eligibility criteria
The below mentioned eligibility criteria For tsmfc apply online 2022-23.
- The applicant must belongs to minority communities.
- Candidate must belongs to Telangana state.
- Age between 21 to 55 years.
- Annual income 1.50 areas and 2 lakh in urban areas.
- There are some documents required.
- Candidate must be eligible to get minority loan scheme in Telangana.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Age proof
- Minority community certificate
- Mobile number
How to apply online for tsmfc minority loan application?
There are some simple steps that you need to follow in order to complete your application procedure.
- First of all visit official website.
- You can access official website through tsobmms cgg gov in.
- On the homepage you need to select citizen corner option.
Then you have to apply as a beneficiary.
- Complete your registration.
- Enter all the required information in telangana Marathi loan application.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Complete your application.
Your details delete verified and if you selected then you will get subsidy as per scheme.
TSOBMMS Loan Status
- Visit official website.
- On the homepage you need to select beneficiary search option.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to select Corporation, beneficiary id and date of birth.
- You have to also enter your income certificate number then click on get details option.
- Now all details about tsobmms loan status available on your screen.
Thanks for reading.. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.