Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched unnat Bharat Abhiyan portal. unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in portal launched with main objective for students studying in colleges and Universities visit their nearby village to know more about the life of people in rural areas villages. And under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan students visit the villages as agent to develop empower and brighten the future of country. This will also help to built the future of country and transform India. In this article we will share you complete information regarding Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
We all know that central Government of India has introduced welfare schemes for the upliftment of word families . The primary objective of Unat Bharat Abhiyan is to make students aware about problem faced by villagers in their life. Students should file specific solution of of these problems like, health, cleanliness, waste management, plantation, women and child development etc. To make this campaign successful student must involve local village people at every stage and ensure Jan bhagidari. Also Central government has brought a new handbook on Unat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 which is higher version of previous Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
Major highlights of unnat Bharat Abhiyan Scheme
- Name of scheme – unnat Bharat Abhiyan
- Launched by – government of India
- Ministry – Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Main objective – Unnat Bharat Darshan for students and solve the problems faced by people in rural areas
- Official web page – unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in
This is a great initiative that started by central government to enable higher educational institution to work with people of rural areas to identify development challenge and resolve their problems. This will also help to identify development challenges and solution for accelerating sustainable growth in rural areas.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0
As we all know that more than half of population of India lives in villages. In every village find major challenges. And with the help of Unnet Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 student learn about problems faced by rural people and find practical solution for their better life. Under this Scheme student and professor of Higher Education institution will motivate the rural people for socio economic development of villages through several schemes and initiatives.
It is also seen that in the past few years people from villages migrated to work urban areas for better lifestyle. Unat Bharat Abhiyan will and for sustainable development of villages and resolve the migration of people. As per initial stage 750 institutions had participated for development of rural people and thousand of Institutions are willing to join this National moment. This program aims to to improve ruler India lifestyle and their problems/ challenges faced by them.
Central Government of India wants to cover around 45 thousand villages for which participation of of 8252 higher education institution is required to make Jan Aandolan. These higher education institution can take fund from Government and utilize people money.
Objectives of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0
Central government has set various goals under Unat Bharat Abhiyan such as:
- This abhiyan will help to resolve the problems in rural areas.
- Also students are able to know about problem faced by people in rural areas. So they can help them by providing then proper solution.
- Higher education institute, student are able to understand development agenda within rural areas.
- Every institution will have to adopt a village for Panchayats to gradually expand the outreach for a particular duration.
- Quality and student will study the living condition, mainly faced problems and need of these adopted villages.
- After that with the use of technology and initiatives this institution needs to improve the process of implementation of government schemes with trekking action plan for village.
How to participate in Unnat Bharat Abhiyan?
If you want to participate in Unnet Bharat Abhiyan then you are welcome to participate in the following capacity as per your present status and area of interest.
- As a prospective mentoring Institute
- Participating Institute
- Subject expert
- Volunteer organisation
- Development agency
- NSS member
- An Enthusiastic volunteer
FAQs: Frequently asking question
Unnet Bharat Abhiyan Yojana launched by Central Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
This program not good for students studying in college and Universities to visit their nearby villages. And they are able to to know about their problem faced in rural areas. Also they have to help these rural areas people by providing them n6 acidic solution.
Read whole artical till the end you are able to get complete participation list.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
This program launched by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding UBA Scheme. For more updated information they in touch with us and get latest updates.