West Bengal government has launched Uttoran Scholarship 2020 for Madhyamik and class XI passed students. Busted and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship. Students who have passed their 10th and 12th examination with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for Uttoran Scholarship. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Uttoran Scholarship in West Bengal State. Also you will get complete application procedure, eligibility criteria, document required, last date to apply etc.
Scholarship in West Bengal, is a great initiative that taken by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Government is going to provide scholarship benefits to the students of 10th and 12th class. This will help them to pursue their higher education. Interested and eligible candidates are able to apply for West Bengal scholarship. Government of West Bengal has introduced Uttoran Scholarship 2021 for Madhyamik and class IX passed students. Government aims to Aspire meritorious students from economically weaker section of society to complete their higher education. Candidate need to check complete eligibility criteria and download application form. Complete information and direct link provided to download your application form through which you are able to get benefits of west Bengal Madhyamik passed students scholarship scheme.
About Uttoran Scholarship
We all know that west bengal government has introduce various welfare schemes. Under the scholarship schemes government aims to provide financial support to the economically weaker section students. The scholarship provided to the student so they can pursue their higher education. Candidates are able to download Scholarship 2021 application form and apply online. If you want to know more about eligibility criteria and other important details then read out this whole article till the end.
Major Highlights of West Bengal Scholarship
|Scholarship name||Uttoran Scholarship|
|Launched by||west bengal government|
|Mode of application||online/Offline|
|Last date to apply|
|Benefits to||students of 10th and 12th class|
|Financial assistance||provided to pursue their higher education|
Uttoran Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for WB Scholarship scheme. Follow below mentioned eligibility criteria before going to apply for scholarship.
- Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th examination with at least 60% marks.
- Applicant must belongs to West Bengal State
- The annual income of family less than 72000.
- Student from School located in West Bengal for only eligible.
- Students who have passed 12th examination can apply for scholarship.
Complete list of document that required at the time of registration or application procedure.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Marksheet qualification certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Certificate issued by director principal head of Institute
Uttoran Scholarship 2021 application procedure
Those candidates who are eligible and want to apply for this scholarship then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First visit official website, direct link given here.
- On the homepage click on online application form.
- Now registration form will appear on your screen.
Enter the following details:
- Applicant name
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Academic details
- Family income details
- After that click on submit button.
- Through this way your application is submitted successfully.
Important Note: At the time of online application form there is no need to upload documents. Before final submission student have to send the documents to the scholarship authority.
- Only deserving students will get scholarship benefits.
- Selected candidates will be informed through phone call or email.
- Scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the bank account.
- As per initial stage Uttoran caller ship expert big shortlist deserving candidates.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scholarship scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.