Kerala State welfare Corporation has started Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2021. Under this scheme government is going to provide financial assistance to backward unreserved category candidates. This scheme is also known as KSWCFC Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship scheme. Government is going to provide financial support to economically weaker section. With the help of this scheme government aims to encourage and empowerment of reserved category candidates. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Kerala Samunnathi Scholarship 2021.
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Student of economic backward classes will get educational scholarship and competitive assistance for their studies. Government has started this scholarship in the financial year 2013-14. Under the scholarship scheme student studying from high school level to post graduation get financial assistance. Special scholarship provided to the students studying in professional courses like CA/ICWA/CS and those studying in IIT/IIM/NIT/ similar Institutes.
Overview of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- Name of scheme – Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- Launched by – kerala state welfare Corporation
- Mode of application – online
- Benefits to – State People
- Objective – to provide financial Assistance
- Official website – schemes.kswcfc.org
KSWCFC Samunnathi Scholarship Latest Updates
Coaching assistance Scheme: Government is going to provide financial assistance to economically backward student from forward communities who are undergoing training for various competitive exams. Students who are going for training regarding competitive exams like medical/ engineering entrance coaching/civil services/ bank/PSC coaching etc. Visible candidate will get amount of Rs 10,000 granted to 840 e Higher Secondary students. Those who have completed higher secondary also get this financial amount. This student can apply for medical/ engineering coaching assistance scheme of KSWCFC Samunnathi Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Samunnathi Scholarship
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Candidate should belongs to non reservation forward community.
- The annual income of students family should be less than 2 lakh from all sources.
- Candidate must have valid document.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account
- Passbook details
- Address proof
- Education qualification certificate
- Mobile number
Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Course List
Complete Eligible courses list for Samunnathi Education Scholarship and Competitive Assistance such as:
Education scholarship courses
- Graduate level
- Diploma level
- Higher secondary level
- National Institute live
- CA/ICWA/CS Level
- Phil & Ph.D Level
Competitive assistance course
- Civil services Exam
Online application For Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2021
- First applicant need to visit official website.
- On the homepage click on apply online KSWCFC Scholarship link.
- After that candidate need to choose desired courses and application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details and field is application form carefully.
- At next upload the necessary documents and then click the submit button to complete the procedure.
- After successful registration state government will release beneficiary list for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship.
Finally selected candidates are able to check their name in the list.
FAQs: Frequently asking questions
This is scholarship scheme launched by Kerala government.
Complete benefits discussed in the above article.
Complete list of documents mentioned in the above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding the scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.