Ministry of education has launched vidyanjali 2.0 portal. Vidyanjali.education.gov.in Registration to strengthen the schools across the different parts of the country. Interested professionals or retired teacher can register. vidyanjali 2.0 school registration can be completed online mode. All those who wants to register as new user can complete their registration with official website. For all those who wants to access their dashboard can complete Vidyanjali 2.0 Login.
Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to improve the level of education. vidyanjali.education.gov.in registration initiative of ministry of education to strengthen School community and private sector involvement in them across the country. Under this initiative apps to connect schools young professionals, retired teachers, retired government officials, retired professionals, private sector, public sector companies corporate Institutions and other.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
vidyanjali education gov in has to participate in school service/ activities and contribute assets/material/equipment. The vidyanjali higher education portal this is an higher education portal that introduced by Ministry of Education Government of India. Main objective to start this portal is to strengthen schools through community and private sector involvement. Complete information about vidyanjali 2.0 portal registration provided with simple guidelines.
Under this initiative aims to connect varied volunteers like professionals, school alumni, in service and retired teachers etc. The volunteers can connect with school in forms first participating in school service, activities. Government and government aided schools asset or material or equipment which will strengthen the infrastructure.
The volunteers can also share their knowledge and skill which will help students in their careers choice. vidyanjali 2.0 portal also improve standard of education. This also helpful to improve the employment rate also. On vidyanjali 2.0 portal will have Names of school that require volunteer teachers. Those who wish to teach children or sponsor or facility can choose a schools as per their wish. The people volunteering to teach have to teach by invitation for a minimum of 12 days in all which day can complete in 12 weeks.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Login
|Portal Name||vidyanjali 2.0|
|Department||ministry of Education|
|Launched by||PM Modi|
|Mode of registration||ONline|
|Registration||professional, retired teachers and volunteers|
In order to complete Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration from the official website. Government has launched a dedicated portal for vidyanjali education gov in login. You are able to complete school registration and volunteer registration. With the help of this online portal there are many facilities and services provided. Get all these information on the same page by reading till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for vidyanjali 2.0 registration
- All the professionals are eligible for registration.
- This will also included fire teachers and government officials.
- Volunteers are also welcomed for their services.
There are some commonly used documents that required for vidyanjali 2.0 school registration.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
vidyanjali 2.0 portal registration
There are some steps to follow , you can easily register yourself on the official website.
- Open the official website of vidyanjali 2.0 portal.
- On the homepage application is issued choose their preference at their contribution.
- Select your category and then click on contribute option.
- After that vidyanjali 2.0 school registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the special school code or Vidyalaya code.
- Fill the captcha code and submit.
- Now you need to enter information like udise code, school code. and mobile number.
- The OTP shared on your registered mobile number.
- After that you need to select request to register.
- Now all the details regarding school name and application status appear on your screen.
This way you are able to complete vidyanjali 2.0 portal registration.
|E Shram Card ka Paisa Kaise Check Kare|
|CSC DAK Mitra Registration|
|Jamia Millia Islamia free IAS coaching|
vidyanjali 2.0 Login
In order to complete your login follow below steps.
- First visit vidyanjali official web portal.
- On the home page select login option.
- After that select your preference to prove by registered as a volunteer or school login.
- Select as per your preference.
- Then enter your mobile number and get OTP option.
- Further you need to click on login.
- Now select the details given on the dashboard.
FAQs at Vidyanjali.education.gov.in Registration
This portal launched by Ministry of Education in order to Improve the quality education and infrastructures
vidyanjali 2.0 portal registration can be completed through official website with simple steps.
As per information there is no is limit required.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Login can be complete with the help of user id and password.