Lieutenant governor of Ladakh RK Mathur has launched a new scheme which named as “YounTab Scheme”. Under Leh Ladakh YounTab Scheme, going to distribute 12300 tablets in leh ladakh. On this page you are able to get complete information regarding YounTab Scheme In Ladakh. And how you are able to avail the benefits of Youn Tab Scheme In Leh & Ladakh.
This announcement made by LT Governor of Ladakh RK Mathur file address in an event. RK Mathur trend the significance of education technology in the years to come. He also expressed satisfaction in fulfilling the immediate need of students in Ladakh.
Ladakh YounTab Scheme
We all know that, nowdays online education and Technology awareness is very important. Student who are studying are very much aware about technology and internet. By providing Youn Tab to students they are able to access online content, internet, study material, video classes etc.
These tablet were distributed among the students from the remote areas during the event. Department is going to distribute around 12300 tablets among the students in a Leh and Ladakh. The Lieutenant Governor started YounTab Scheme In Ladakh with of objective that student will get in production of Technology in education system.
Information Table of YounTab Scheme In Ladakh
|Scheme Name||YounTab Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Free Tablets Distribution|
|State/UT||Leh & Ladakh|
|Launched by||LT. Governor|
|Benefits||Government School Students|
Information regarding starting of Youn Tab Scheme given by LG of Ladakh through their twitter account. The office of Lt. Governor @RK Mathur inaugurated educational tablet under #YounTab Scheme. HLG appreciated the price students of Ladakh for raising the issue and striving to seek a solution.
- Youn Tab Scheme In Ladakh started by school Education Department with the technical support from Information Technology department.
- Department is going to distribute around 12000 tablets with preloaded online and offline content.
- In preloader online and offline content include video lectures, textbooks, online classes application.
- Tablets is going to distribute students of the schools from class 6th to 12th.
Ladakh YounTab Scheme with Pre-Loaded Content
Udan will get reloaded online and offline content such as:
- Online and offline content
- Video lectures
- Online class applications
Eligibility criteria for Ladakh YounTab Scheme
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Leh and Ladakh UT.
- Candidate must be studying in government school of ladakh.
- The Student must be studying in government school for 6th to 12th.
Improvement in education sector of Ladakh
- The LT. Governor must be efforts to improve the quality of education, 100% enrolment and 0 dropouts in schools.
- Also Education Department teachers training and mention that NCERT help in for the improvement in training and curriculum development of department.
- The Governor also announced financial assistance to the meritorious students of 10th and 12th to avail the coaching for exams such as JEE/NEET/UG/CLAT/NDA.
- Also under REWA Scheme, students will be reimbursed a coaching fee upto Rs 01 lakh.
- And students who have cleared preliminary examination of civil services, IFS and IES the Governor announced financial assistance of upto Rs 1.54 Lakh.
How to apply for YounTab Scheme In Ladakh?
State Government Free Tablet Scheme List
- Tamilnadu Free Tablet Scheme
- West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Utkarsh Jodhpur Free Tablet Yojana
- Haryana Free Tablet Yojana
- UP Free Tablet Yojana
- Namo Tablet Yojana
There are many students was looking for application procedure for Youn Tab Scheme In Ladakh. This announcement meet by LT Governor of Ladakh to provide free Tablets to students. Students of class 6th to 12th for studying in Government schools of ladakh will get the benefits. Till now government has not cleared any application procedure. As we get any update information regarding YounTab Scheme In Ladakh, then this update on our webpage.
Official Website – Check Here
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Youn Tab scheme. For more details stay in touch with and get latest updates.