On this page, get new update about ysr cheyutha status 2021 release date. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Cheyutha scheme launch for vulnerable group of women living in Andhra Pradesh. Under ap YSR Scheme, government aims to provide financial help. In this article we will share, important aspect like visibility criteria, document required and other important benefits.
Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister by S Jagan Mohan Reddy. there are various decision that approved in this Cabinet meeting. In this Cabinet meeting approve the special enforcement bureau to curb illicit luka and sand trafficking. The cabinet will decide on approval of doctors nurses and other paramedical staff post in government hospitals. Also cabinet give their approval for setting up a new nursing colleges in the state. The cabinet has also approved travel engineering college in Kurupam in vizianagaram district.
Andhra Pradesh government has taken another decision under YSR Cheyutha Status. For the milk procurement, Amul to launch requirement of milk in districts. Amul is a being of one of largest producer of milk in the country. Now farmers can sell their milk directly to Amul. The district Dairy is managed by government but symptomatically weekend over the last two decades giving a lot of space to private dairies to occupy. This has put the milk producer into trouble as dominant private Diaries offered very low prices. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy decision work as oxygen to operate Dairy Sector in the state.
YSR Cheyutha 2021 Release Date
- Andhra Pradesh government YSR jagan Mohan Reddy has announced ” jagananna Cheyutha Scheme”.
- under the scheme government aim to provide financial help to women between the ages of 45 to 60 in the state.
- As per the latest information regarding YSR Jagananna cheyutha scheme, andhra Pradesh BC welfare Minister Venu Gopal Krishna said that, this scheme is going to provide financial self sufficiency between ages of 45 to 60.
- YSR Cheyutha scheme would provide 18750 rupees per annum directly to SC/BC/ST and minority women.
- This imported directly password to the beneficiaries account.
- Also andhra Pradesh government has released 4700 Crore rupees for 20 lakh women across state this year.
The Minister is also said that all the states in the country are coming to adopting the decision taken by CM Jagan to control Covid-19. This is a great opportunity for all all women in the state. Also government is going to provide opportunity to women who are taking government pension.
The decision was discussed in Andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting. It was decided to provide benefit under the skin even to those who are financially burdened. The decision will benefit Widows, single women, disable women, handicraftsman, gita and fisher women who are receiving pension gift. They are across 8.21 lakh women will get benefits under ysr cheyutha scheme.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister has recently announced and approved YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial help to the backward class women. Under YSR Jagananna cheyutha Scheme government aims to provide benefit more than 25 Lakh women belonging to backward classes.
Under this scheme government aims to promise financial help to the women 18750 per annum. In this article we will share you complete information regarding YSR Cheyutha scheme. You will get complete information regarding registration and eligibility procedure.
Under the scheme to provide its benefit to pension kanuka beneficiary. YSR Jagananna cheyutha scheme provide it benefit to 8.21 lakh SC,ST,BC minority communities are able to get 18750 rupees per year for 4 years. As under ysr cheyutha scheme, 17 lakh candidates had applied.
The state Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy, take a decision to add more beneficiaries under YSR Jagananna Scheme. Now government will provide financial aid to empowering women between 45 years to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha Final List 2021 Release Date
- As we all know that, Andhra Pradesh government is very committed on the welfare schemes and government initiatives.
- Recently YS Jaganmohan Reddy has introduced Cheyutha Yojana.
- Under this scheme government in to provide there is benefits to the vulnerable group of women.
- Today we are here to provide latest information regarding andhra Pradesh cheyutha yojana.
- For more updated information you have to read this whole article till the end.
By the launch of Cheyutha Scheme, they have no need to worry for their financial problems. Because their government is going to take care of their financial needs. Government aims to to create new job opportunities for vulnerable group of women in the Andhra Pradesh. This will help them to make financial strong and become self dependent. If you want to avail the benefits and other ysr cheyutha scheme 2021, then follow below mentioned application procedure and get the benefits. Government aims to provide benefits to around 23 lakh women belongs to scheduled caste Scheduled tribe and monitor communities in the age group of 45 to 60 years. For smooth implementation of scheme government will spend around 17000 crore rupees.
State Government of Andhra Pradesh, YSR jagan Mohan Reddy announced financial assistance scheme. Under this scheme government in to provide financial benefits of 75000 over a period of age group 45 years to 60 years. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, government has earmarked Rs. 4,687 crore.
Government to provide financial assistance to the women and amount would be directly transferred to bank account of beneficiaries. In the coming 4 years 18,750 per year will be provided to the beneficiaries. Cheyutha scheme list 2021 can be checked by following below mentioned guidelines. This is King launched by State government to strengthen rural economy of Andhra Pradesh and going to provide benefits approx. 23 lakh women belongs to SC, ST, BC and minority communities.
Cattle purchase under YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme all the beneficiaries will get port to sell their produce to Amul.
- Government is planning to distribute cattle (cow, buffaloes goat and sheep).
- These cattle’s change from states like Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tamilnadu etc.
- Under ysr cheyutha scheme 2021 amount of Rs. 5,386 crore has been earmarked for cattle purchase.
- Facilities for collecting milk through rythu Bharosa Kendra from the beneficiaries at approx 9000 centers.
ysr Cheyutha status, cm ys Jagan Mohan reddy on Tuesday asked officials to provide publicity to retail store started by women beneficiaries of ysr Cheyutha scheme. Also cm jagan mohan reddy has reviewed ysr cheyutha & ysr aasara scheme. As the government also going to implement the two scheme provide major benefits to women beneficiaries.
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy wanted that official to pay attention on guiding them right way. Also cm said that, no beneficiary who started the stores should not face any problem in running the business. Jagan Mohan Reddy also instructed the officials to allot a separate phone number for beneficiaries to file complaints.
Information Table of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
|Name of scheme||Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Eligible candidates||Vulnerable group of women|
|Main objective||financial incentive and job opportunities etc.|
Andhra Pradesh state government has announced various schemes. Decision of approval for this Scheme 2020, andhra Pradesh cabinet meeting chaired by CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy. In this Cabinet meeting they have discuss on AP Cheyutha Scheme that aims to provide financial assistance BC/SC/ST and minority women aged 45 to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Main objective
YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme, andhra Pradesh government has not this is scheme to provide benefits around 23 lakh beneficiaries. This beneficiaries belongs to SC/ST/BC and minority communities in age group 45 to 60 years. Benefits we will get 75000 rupees in 4 years at the rate of 18750 per annum. If you want to know more about this scheme then read out our whole article till the end.
- Andhra Pradesh AP Cheyutha scheme benefits provided to sc/bc/obc minority women.
- State Government of Andhra Pradesh will give 19000 to every recipient.
- This financial incentive directly transferred to the bank accounts.
- AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme provide the benefits different communities like SC/BC/OBC/ST or minority and age between 45 to 60 years.
There are some list of documents that required at the time of availing the benefits.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Eligibility criteria –
- Those who wants to to avail the benefits must have check eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- Applicant must be permanent resident of andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must belongs to minority communities.
- Applicant must be a woman.
- The applicants age limit must be above of the age 45 years to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme (YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Recent Tweet)
Government is going to provide financial help to vulnerable group. This scheme launched for the the group of women so they can create employment opportunities. State Government of Andhra Pradesh comes up with wonderful scheme. Under this scheme govt. aims that groups of women will employment opportunities.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Application procedure
There are many who wants to avail the benefits for Jagan Anna cheyutha scheme. This scheme has only approved by Cabinet meeting. And soon concerned authorities is going to be released official notification with the application form. You just need to stay in touch with us and you will get updated information regarding AP cheyutha scheme.
If you want to know more about this scheme then you can use the contact us option mention on the official website with the mail id as -email@example.com
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
If you wants to search you name in the Scheme –
- First, open the official website link given here.
- On the homepage, you have to select the “Cheyutha Scheme”.
- A new page displayed on your screen.
Now select your district name and your desire information available on your screen.
YSR CHEYUTHA FINAL LIST 2021 DISTRICT WISE
- This scheme launched with our main objective to provide benefits to women of SC ST and OBC minority categories.
- Government aims to provide financial benefit of 75000 rupees for a four years.
- Women beneficiaries age limit 45 to 60 years of age.
- Assistance of 75 rupees provided for next four years.
- Beneficiary will get installment of 18750 rupees per year.
- This amount will be transferred in a bank account of beneficiary.
- Women from weaker section of society such as SC, ST, OBC and minority communities.
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Beneficiary List|
FAQ’s YSR Cheyutha Status
this scheme launched by cm ys jagan mohan reddy to provide benefits to different communities
candidates are eligible as different communities like SC/BC/OBC/ST or minority and age between 45 to 60 years.
You just need to follow above mentioned steps, and you are able to avail the benefits
You are able to check ysr cheyutha status for your application form
you are able ysr cheyutha list 2021 as per district wise and beneficiaries list.
yes ap cheyutha application status available at official webpage.
complete information regarding YSR cheyutha 2021 release date available on same page.
Final Words:- I hope you will get complete information regarding the “YSR cheyutha 2021 Release Date”. And for more updated information about cheyutha scheme stay in touch with us.