Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jaganmohan Reddy has announced “AP YSR Jagananna Housing scheme”. Under ysr housing scheme andhra Pradesh State government is going to allocate 1 to 1.5 cent of land. Andhra Pradesh government has started ysr colonies beneficiary in urban and rural areas.
Jagananna Housing Colonies 2021, andhra Pradesh YSR Housing scheme. Under this scheme government will provide benefits to around 50 to 60 thousand beneficiaries. Also there are many applications who are under observation. This is scheme aimed to provide horses to the poor families. If you want to know more and want to check beneficiary list, Then read whole article till the end.
YSR Jagananna Housing Scheme
Beneficiaries are selected under ysr jagananna housing scheme, with the identification of land on their name. The beneficiary will get the land documents and a permit them to construct homes. For the smooth run of ysr jagananna housing scheme 2020, government has also instructed the banks to provide financial support to the beneficiaries.
The main important feature of ysr housing scheme are mentioned below –
- Andhra Pradesh state government is going to provide benefits to around 60 thousand beneficiaries.
- For further, 10 1000 applications are under observation for ysr jagananna housing scheme.
- Around 94 clot was formed in the entire kadapa district of andhra pradesh.
YSR Housing Scheme Features
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy announced is came with the main objective to provide Houses to poor families. Those applicants who are interested and wants to get the benefit under ysr jagananna housing scheme, so they can grab complete benefits here. On this webpage we will share complete information document required, beneficiary list, eligibility criteria and all relevant information.
YSR EWS Housing scheme
Main Objective of Andhra Pradesh state is to provide housing on economic weaker section category. State Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced allotment budget of 1280 crore under ap housing scheme. There are many candidates who wants to know the eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for the scheme.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of state.
- Candidate must be under economically weaker section category.
- Applicant must not applied for any other housing scheme.
- The candidate must be under apl/bpl category.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Application procedure for YSR Housing Scheme
Those candidates who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh housing scheme. Procedure for ysr housing scheme is not disclosed by the government of Andhra Pradesh. As per information, state Housing Corporation department will share the application procedures. If it is online then you will get complete step by step guidelines. Otherwise application procedure in offline. Then we will share of application form download link exact a procedure to Grab the benefit.
How to check YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List?
If you’re looking to check your name in the list, then you have to follow some simple steps.
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh state Housing Corporation.
- The next step, you have to click on beneficiary search option.
- New page display on your screen.
Enter the following details –
- Name of applicant
Fill all the information very carefully.
- At last click on the submit information.
- Complete information of ysr housing scheme beneficiary list displayed on your screen.
For any query for any question arise in your mind when you can choose below helpline number –
- Contact number – 1100
- Gmail ID – email@example.com
FAQs On ysr jagananna scheme
This is new housing scheme, that announced by Andhra Pradesh Government.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Complete procedure mentioned on the same page.
Final Words– I hope you will get complete information regarding scheme. For more information, stay in touch with for more updates.