YSR Nethanna Hastham List 2021 Andhra Pradesh government has started “Ysr nethanna hastham scheme”. Under this scheme government aims to cover all Handloom industry in Andhra Pradesh. As result it after enrollment of ysr nethanna hastham scheme different types of incentive and benefits provided to handling industries. In this article, we will tell you how you can submit your application and get benefit under Ysr jagananna nethana hastham scheme. Also you will get complete information about eligibility criteria, important documents, and beneficiary list.
Jagananna Nethanna Hastham Scheme, andhra Pradesh government has introduced 2nd phase list of ysr Jagananna Nethanna Hastham Scheme. Under this scheme government is going to provide financial incentive and other benefits to Handloom industry. If you want to check your name in the list as per district wise then read out this whole article till the end get latest update.
YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme
If you belongs to Handloom industry situated in after Pradesh then you are able to to get the benefits from Ysr nethana hastham scheme. Andhra Pradesh chief minister has started this scheme with the great motive to provide incentive and to support Handloom industry of state. As recently Andhra Pradesh government has started ap nethana hastham scheme second Phase. Under the second face state government will provide an annual amount of rs 24000 to every Handloom Weavers. As per first phase around 65000 weavers will get benefits under
Overview of ap YSR Nethanna Hastham
- Scheme Name– nethanna hastham scheme
- Launched by – AP CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy
- Benefits to – handloom weaver
- Incentive – providing incentive and other benefits to Handloom industry
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Phase of scheme – 2nd phase list of weavers
- Official website – navasakam.ap.gov.in
Important benefits of AP Ysr nethanna hastham scheme
Main important benefits provided below take a look –
- Andhra Pradesh government, will provides support to handloom weavers.
- Under, Ysr nethanna hastham scheme andhra Pradesh government will provide 24000 of incentive amount to the Weavers family who has manual weaving unit.
- Recently, AP chief minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the second phase of nethanna hastham scheme.
- Due to covid-19 lockdown period in country and state, handloom Weavers are in trouble. So for the overcome form this situation government is going to provide financial incentive and other benefits.
- For the smooth run of the scheme government has announced dedicated budget.
Eligibility criteria –
Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- Candidate must belong to BPL category.
- The applicant or their mannual weaving unit association and registered with Handloom Association.
Document required –
- Residence proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card registration certificate by State Handloom Association
- BPL certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile number
Check District Wise List of AP Nethanna Hastham
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Beneficiary List|
|4||East Godavari||Get Here|
|5||West Godavari||Get Here|
|10||YSR Kadapa||Get Here|
Check ysr Nethanna Hastham beneficiary list
If you want to check beneficiary list then you have to follow some simple steps –
- First of all applicant need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage you just need to select beneficiary list option.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- You can select your district, village, gram Panchayat etc.
- This way you are able to check Ysr nethanna hastham scheme beneficiary list.
FAQ’s Ysr nethanna hastham scheme
What is AP Ysr nethanna hastham?
Ans- this is a dedicated scheme that, provide the benefits to handloom weaver.
- How to check name in Ysr nethana hastham scheme list?
Ans- as be described in above paragraph, you have to follow some easy steps and you are able to check your name in district wise list.
- What are documents required?
Ans- you will get complete information related to document required heading section.
Note:- I hope you will get complete information about the scheme. For more updated information you just need to stay touch with us.