Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched “YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021“. Today we will share important specifications related to Andhra Pradesh Zero interest loan scheme. This Scheme is launched to help self help group and DWCRA Women association. Also able to check YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Status 2021.
Jagananna zero interest loan scheme, andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has introduce YSR Jagananna zero interest loan scheme. Under the scheme government aims to provide interest free loan to all self help groups and DWCRA women Association. If you want to check complete information regarding andhra Pradesh zero interest loan scheme and. Then read outthis whole artical till the end and get latest updates.
YSR Jagananna Zero interest loan scheme
AP YSR Zero interest scheme launched with great motive that across 9 Lakh self help groups will get the benefits. Those candidates who wants to avail the benefits for ap YSR Zero interest scheme, registration form and check the beneficiary list provided below.
Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide benefits under YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday said that his government has provided financial assistance of 6500 crore to farmers under various schemes. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy was speaking after launching ysr zero interest crop loan scheme. Under this scheme and amount of 128.47 crore bank account of 6.27 lakh crore farmers.
Overview of Scheme YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Status 2021
- Name of scheme- YSR Zero interest scheme
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Launched by- ys Jaganmohan Reddy
- Benefits provided to – self help group and DWCRA Women
- website –
YSR ZERO Interest Loan Scheme Main Benefits
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has launched 0 interest loan scheme for SHGs and DWCRA women. Comment this came and government aims to deposit 1400 cr. amount transferred to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. As per main benefit of this scheme beneficiaries avail a loan of 20 thousand to 40 thousand rupees per year. If you want to avail the benefits under ysr zero interest scheme, then check the eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday credited Rs 1109 crores directly into account of 1.02 crore women belonging to self help groups (SHGs) as interest reimbursement under ysr sunna vaddi scheme. On this occasion Chief Minister said that state government has stood by women empowerment and implement various welfare scheme for women beneficiaries.
- Applicants are requested to check all the eligible candidates who can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to self help group or DWCRA women association.
- AP Zero Interest Loan scheme benefits only given to women of the state.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residence proof
- Self help group or DWCRA Certificate
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
Application procedure for AP YSR Zero interest scheme
Those candidates who wants to avail the benefits under YSR Zero interest scheme, they have to follow some simple steps As given below –
- First of all applicants need to visit official website.
- On the homepage you have to choose “Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan scheme”.
- Enter all the required details, mentioned in the application form.
- After that enter your mobile number and click on the submit option.
- Upload your necessary documents and finally submit your application form.
- Through this way you are able to get benefits under Andhra Pradesh Zero interest loan scheme.
How to check YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme application Status?
- Navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage you need to select YSR Zero Interest Loan application Status.
- After that and you back page displayed on a screen.
- You have to enter the required information.
- Your application status will available on your screen.
FAQ’s Zero Interest Loan Scheme AP
Who are eligible for YSR Zero interest scheme?
Ans- applicants of self help group & DWCRA Women association.
What are the document required?
Ans- complete list of document those require in AP Zero interest scheme are mentioned in the article.
How to apply for AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Status?
Ans- if you are Eligible Candidate and want to apply for this scheme. then you have to follow some simple steps as mentioned above.