Andhra Pradesh government has recently announced the YSR Jala Kala Yojana. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government is going to dug up free of cost borewells for farmers of state. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding application registration for AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 20201 Also you will get complete registration procedure to fill registration form for ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister has introduced YSR Jala Kala Scheme, who provide proper water supplies to the farmers. We all know that farmers are depend upon water resources for farming. And to dug up Borewell is very costly, farmers cannot afford the price. So Andhra Pradesh government decided to dug up free Borewell to the farmers under AP ysr Jala kala yojana. Complete objectives and registration procedure discussed in the below article.
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced AP Jala Kala Scheme. Under YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 government in to benefit small and medium farmers who have no open Water sources for the integration. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government will dug free of cost borewells. This scheme will estimated to bring in 5 lakh acres under cultivation through ground water irrigation. And during his 3643 padayatra jagan mohan reddy met the farmers whose fields were parched due to lack of water sources.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launch jagananna jalakala scheme. This is scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Government on 28 September 2020 through video conferencing from camp office. For the smooth implementation of YSR Jala Kala Yojana government has earmarked Rs. 2,340 Crore. If any farmer who wants to avail the benefit under jalakala scheme, then read out this whole article till the end and get complete information.
Andhra Pradesh State government has introduced various benefit scheme that provide is direct benefit to the farmers. Recently AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced ysr jalakala scheme. And its main objective to provide free borewells to the farmers or group of farmers. For smooth implementation of the scheme government has launched a dedicated portal and a team that conduct a survey for ground water level. We all know that, there are many farmers and agriculture products that require proper irrigation or water. So government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced AP Free Borewell Scheme for state farmers. If you want to know more about ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in then read out whole article till the end.
Highlights of ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
|Name of scheme||YSR Jala Kala Yojana|
|Launched by||andhra Pradesh government|
|Mode of application||online|
YSR Jala kala Latest Updates
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister ys Jaganmohan Reddy going to fulfill another promise to provide free bobble across the state. This scheme loaded with name YSR Jalakala Scheme. Under this scheme government is going to drill free borewells for the farmers. With this scheme, government will be taken up overall cost of Rs, 2340 Crore. And YSR Jala Kala Scheme provide irrigation water to 5 lakh acre 3 lakh farmers add beneficiary.
If you looking for complete description of YSR Jalakala Scheme. As Recently andhra pradesh municipal administration and urban development minister Botsa Satyanarayana said that CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is implementing the pre-poll promise. Speaking to media minister that Andhra Pradesh CM has always stood by his promise and implemented many scheme within the 16 month of forming government. Andhra pradesh government is going to implement the YSR jala kala scheme 2021 to provide free borewell to eligible candidates.
We all know that, our farmers are mainly depend on groundwater for irrigation. There are many farmers who mainly depend upon groundwater. CEO Andhra Pradesh government has announced Jala Kala Scheme for free borewells to eligible farmers. This is a great initiative that started by andhra Pradesh government. Government is going to dug up borewells for the permanent solution of irrigation. According to report their government of Andhra Pradesh decided to provide free of cost was to the farmers. All the farmers or group of farmers land holding 2.5 acre to 5 acre can apply for ysr jala kala scheme 2021.
Important benefits of Jala Kala Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide free bore well to the farmers.
- Government is going to dig up around 02 lakh bore-Wells.
- AP Free Bore well scheme will provide permanent irrigation water to farmers.
- Farmers or group of farmers land holding 2.5 acre to 5 acre can apply for ysr jala kala scheme.
- Round 3 lakh farmers would get the benefits.
How to get Free Borewell Under YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
The Eligible farmers can apply online for through village secretariats. After that application will be scrutinized, hydrogeological and geophysical surveys. State government has already and identified drilling contractor Agencies one each of every Parliament constituency. A farmer and group of farmer withholding of 2.5 to 5 acres can apply for the scheme. The drilling borewells will be started based on facility in terms of groundwater level. Once application is filled the technical team will asses the groundwater level and give clearance to the drilling contractor.
Revised guidelines of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Only farmer family are able to avail benefits of river scheme.
- And only performa of can be eligible to get free borewell scheme benefits.
- If a Member of family is granted free bore well scheme then another member of family will be disqualified to applying for the scheme.
- Government employees, retired employees are not eligible to get benefits.
- Farmers applying for ysr jala kala scheme should have at least two and half acres of land.
- Otherwise candidates can apply as a group will founding farmers.
- Government is going to dug-up 02 lakh free bore wells.
- Around 3 lakh farmers will get benefits.
Application Procedure for YSR Jalakala Scheme 2021
In the below we will share you the complete procedure to fill online application for jala kala yojana.
- Step 1: Open official website ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page you have to click on “Launch” option.
- Step 3: In the next step you have to click on on “Apply for Borewells” link available on the screen.
- Step 4: On the next page you have to enter Aadhaar number and enter one time password in the given space.
- Step 5: After that, click on Submit option.
- Step 6: Now you are able to get registered under Ysr Jala Kala Scheme and get benefits.
Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
If you wants to apply online ysr jalakala scheme, then follow the below mentioned steps-
- Step 1: First open the official website, direct link given here.
- Step 2: On homepage choose the “Enter application status” link.
- Step 3: You have to enter application number and click on submit option.
- Step 4: After that, your application status available on your screen.
Jala Kala Scheme Implementation Process
As we mentioned above Andhra Pradesh government has announced to provide AP Free Borewells to the eligible farmers. The bore well would be dug up our underground water resources are found. Government officials and experts would conduct a survey at the field through hydro geological and geographical survey to identify location of of underground water resources and where should we dug up borewells.
Helpdesk for YSR Jala Kala Scheme
In case any query applicant can contact the helpline number 9121296053 or they can send email to email@example.com
YSR Jala Kala Scheme FAQs
Andhra Pradesh government has introduced YSR Jalakala Yojana.
farmers or group of farmers land holding 2.5 acre to 5 acre can apply for ysr jala kala scheme.
applicants are able to apply online as per mentioned. guidelines.
Complete benefits of the scheme mentioned above in the article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding YSR JalaKala Scheme. For more updated information stay in touch with us and get latest updates.