YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan reddy from camp office. Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide stipend of 5000 rupees under YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021. On this page we will share you complete information regarding YSR Law Nestham Status. There are many who want to check YSR Law Nestham application status and beneficiary list.
We all know that, andhra Pradesh government has started various welfare schemes for state people. Under this scheme government is going to provide Diamond of 5000 rupees to junior lawyers. And this amount is directly credited into the bank accounts of beneficiary junior lawyers on click of button.
YSR Law Nestham Last Date 2021
This is a great initiative that started by Andhra Pradesh government to help junior lawyer providing stipend. And for this noble purpose lawyers thanked Chief Minister for granting 100 crore to junior lawyers. Andhra Pradesh Bar Council chairman manika Rama Rao vice chairman Rama Yogeshwar row of India member ramireddy, senior advocate were present in this event.
Information Table of YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Law Nestham|
|launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Major Objective||Rs 5000 Stipend to Junior Lawyers|
|beneficiaries||Junior Lawyers & Advocates|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Also Get||YSR Law Nestham Status|
Andhra pradesh government has started to invite application form under YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ap junior lawyers 5000 rs stipend. ap advocate stipend scheme andhra Pradesh Chief Minister. This announcement made by chief minister on the occasion of national lawyers day. All the junior lawyers and advocates will get 5000 rupees per month as a stipend.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021
If we talk about recent information then State Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a policy and procedure for ap YSR Law Nestham Scheme. Each beneficiary who has applied for the scheme and whose name present in beneficiary list will get financial assistance for 5000 rupees. All interested candidates who who wants to apply online for YSR Law Nestham Scheme. On this page you will get application status, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, last date, payment amount etc.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be permanent resident of andhra pradesh.
- Candidates need to upload birth certificate along with law degrees.
- Affidavit should be uploaded as a registered with bar council pin verification of senior counsel.
- Candidates should have valid Aadhar card.
- Bank account details required.
- Senior lawyers with 15 years of practice experience and activity practice with certification form bar council.
- Junior advocate must submit and affect every 6 month.
- Only one member of family is eligible under YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
- Four wheeler in the name of Junior lawyer is disqualified.
- Non practicing lawyers are not eligible.
- Candidate must have a law graduation degree.
- Law graduation must be completed name of applicant must be registered under section 17 advocate Act 1961 of state bar council.
- The first three years of practice registration is considered in terms of section 22 of advocates Act 1961.
- Junior lawyers will be eligible to get stipend for remaining three years and unless the first 3 year of commencement of practice is completed.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- Law degree certificate
- An Affidavit
YSR Law Nestham Scheme Application form
If you want to apply for YSR Law Nestham Scheme and wants to make registration then follow below mentioned steps.
- Navigate to official web page YSR Law Nestham Scheme @ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in.
- On the homepage click at register/login option.
- New user needs to complete registration form.
- Enter all the required details.
- First enter your mobile number and click get get OTP option.
- Now you have to enter one time password (OTP) verify your Aadhar registration details.
- After that you have to complete your registration and upload the necessary documents.
- Through this way you are able to complete YSR Law Nestham Scheme registration online.
YSR Law Nestham Login procedure
If you are an existing user and wants to login at YSR Law Nestham portal. Follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage select login option.
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number and password.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number and click get send OTP option.
- In this way you are able to complete YSR Law Nestham login procedure.
YSR Law Nestham Helpline Number
In case you have any query question then you can use helpline number.
Helpline Number – 1100| 1902
Timing – Monday to Sunday (24*7).
FAQs at YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021
This scheme launched by Jagan Mohan Reddy Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister.
Complete application procedure for YSR Law Nestham 2021 available on the same page.
As per government official information YSR Law Nestham portal reopened for every 3 months.
In the month of March 5th to 20th
In the month of June 5th to 20th
And in the month of September and December 5th to 20th each year to make application for fresh candidates.
Complete benefits details mentioned on same page.
Yes, through official webpage.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest information.