Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has implemented new scheme for fishermen. This scheme named as AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. Under Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, government aims to to provide 10,000 to fishermen and 9 litre Diesel subsidy. Today in this article we will discuss about complete application procedure, eligibility criteria, list of documents, complete benefits etc.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme government aim to provide benefits to the fishermen of the state. Financial assistance of 10,000 peace to the fishermen operating mechanism motorized non-motorized hunting jobs during no fishing duration. Also government into provider subsidy of 9 Rupees per litre for fishing boats. And this is diesel subsidy provider in identified fuel filling station. Applicant who wants to get benefits have to check credit eligibility criteria and important document required.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy announced the scheme after reviewing the condition of fishermen during his 3,648 km long padayatra. Government has announced to provide various other benefits to andhra Pradesh fishermen. We all know that this government is working towards public welfare and launch where is welfare schemes for state people. Indus Atal candidates are able to check complete beneficiary list, and disbursement of financial assistance.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken state people problems very seriously & introduced various welfare schemes. For the fishermen of Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced Matsyakara Bharosa scheme. Under this scheme government is going to provide 10000 rupees to fishermen. There are around 1 lakh fishermen families will get benefits under the scheme. Know that there are many fishermen who are struggling to earn their livelihood. This is a great initiative that taken by ap government. There are many candidates who looking for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme launch date and Matsyakara Bharosa List 2021. Complete information regarding the Andhra pradesh government scheme given in the below paragraph.
Key Details of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched by||YS jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||fisherman of state|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 10,000|
AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 New Updates
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan reddy has launched YSR Fisheries Guarantee Scheme. This announcement made by YS Jagan Mohan reddy camp office in Thadepalli, he press the button and deposit Rs 119.88 crore at the rate of 10000 Rupees. These benefits provided to state people who are eligible under ysr matsyakara bharosa scheme 2021. We all know that there are many candidates who want to check AP Matsyakara Bharosa Status. Complete information regarding AP Matsyakara Bharosa scheme given in this article.
Government launched AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme to help fishermen who lost their livelihood. During this event Chief Minister y s Jaganmohan Reddy along with Minister mopidevi Venkataramana and chief secretary Nilam Sawhney attended the video conference meeting. Under this scheme fisherman being paid 10,000 by the government of Andhra Pradesh. As previously fishermen were paid 4000. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy increased the amount to 10000. On this event Chief Minister spoke to fishermen after launching the scheme through video conferencing. The fishermen expects their pleasure get the financial assistance. On last year World fisheries day government provided the money to 1,02,380 people.
Andhra Pradesh government is going to spend around 56 crore rupees and has chosen to set up incorporated water lab in 46 places to test nature water and feed and seed to help water culturists. On world fisheries day, a Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Paisa Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented ysr Matsyakara bharosa scheme. Paid Rs 10000 Rupees by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Previously worked at 4000 rupees however Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has increased this amount to 10000 rupees. All the beneficiaries will get this amount directly e that transfer to their account. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to fishermen after launching the scheme through a video conference.
Important Benefits of Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme by AP Government
- Government has increased the assistance of 10000 rupees, as government previously provide 4000 rupees to the fisherman.
- Under this scheme government has increased diesel subsidy of 9 Rupees per litre which was earlier Rs. 6.03 litre.
- As previously government provide financial assistance to across 1 lakh people.
- The fishermen of Andhra Pradesh eligible to apply for the scheme and the payment of 10000 Rupees be directly transferred to the bank account.
- Andhra Pradesh government will set up integrated Aqua Labs in 46 location.
- The labs are going to be test quality of water and feed and seeds for the benefits of aqua culturists.
- Government has allocated 720 crore rupees to provide power to Aqua farmers at the cost of Rs 1.5 per unit to around 53,550 farmers.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must be fishermen by operation.
- Fisherman must not operating mechanism, motorised or non motorised fishing nets.
Important document for Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photographs
- Occupational certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
How to apply for AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021?
Those interested and eligible candidates want to apply for the scheme follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First visit the official web page of Andhra Pradesh government.
- On the homepage, select the notification link of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- After that new page displayed on your screen where you have to read all instructions carefully.
- In the registration form enter all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last click the submit option to complete your registration procedure for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021.
- Through this way candidates are able to get benefits easily.
How to check Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme application status?
- Follow below mentioned procedure for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme application status.
- Navigate to official website Matsyakara Bharosa.
- On homepage select Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme application status.
- Enter your application number and click at status option.
- Through this way you are able check Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme status.
FAQs at Andhra Pradesh Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
This scheme launched by YS Jaganmohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Government will provide financial assistance of 10000 rupees plus diesel subsidy.
This financial amount that the transferred to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Complete eligibility criteria mentioned in the above article.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh Sarkari Scheme 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest information.